Are you looking for best android phone cleaner app ? then you are in right place An Android phone works quickly and smoothly when it is brand new. However, as time passes, the phone becomes sluggish and may face frequent crashes. An Android phone works just like a computer system and with increasing usage, it becomes low in storage and works slowly. Hence, you need to take steps to enhance the performance of your phone.
Here are the five easy ways you can use to make your phone faster:
1. Free Up Space
Not only, it is difficult to find files in a cluttered device but also, the phone works slowly when it is too much loaded. Removing unnecessary files can help you recover storage space and make your phone run faster.
You can always delete the unnecessary files, and if the files are important, you can transfer your data to another device or upload the files to the cloud. This frees up your valuable internal storage on your device and makes your data accessible across all devices. Internal storage plays a vital role in the performance of your device. Hence, always keep it optimized.
2. Clear App Cache
There could be many apps on your device which you don’t use regularly, but they are still important enough for you and might be required some time or the other. These apps could be food ordering apps, flight/train/hotel booking apps, shopping apps, etc. So, instead of removing the apps, you can clear the cache of such apps. Cached data gets collected when you use any app, and accumulated cache makes your phone work slowly. This way the apps won’t utilize much space when they aren’t in use. Clearing the cached data makes the phone smoother as old data is removed, hence reducing freezes and crashes. This method is highly useful in the case of heavy apps such as social media apps which store hundreds of images and other files on your smartphone.
Follow the below steps to clear app cache on your device:
- Locate the app drawer button on your home screen to see all the installed applications on your phone.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap on Apps or Applications (varies from device to device). You will see all the applications installed on your device.
- Tap on any app.
- Now tap on “Clear cache”. This will clear the cached data of the application and free up your precious device space.
- Repeat the above steps for all other applications.
3. by using best android phone cleaner app you can Keep System Memory Clean
Most of the users have a habit of keeping multiple applications open at a time. Though this makes it easy to multitask, but if you close these open apps, it can really help you free up your RAM and make your phone faster. Clearing the RAM of your phone can give you an instantaneous performance boost.
To free memory on your device, follow the given steps:
- Tap on the multitasking button on your phone. This button varies from one device to another. It could be either the Home button or the button near it.
- Tapping on the button will show you the recent apps menu where you can see all the applications running in the background.
- Close the apps you don’t need. For this, select the apps that you no longer need, and swipe the application to the left or to the right to close it.
This will free up the RAM and make your phone faster.
4. Manage Installed Apps
Most users have a habit of keeping multiple apps on their phones. In fact, users don’t think once while installing a new app. This leads to the collection of several apps on the phone. Most of the time, these apps are not even being used by the users and the apps do nothing; they just remain on your mobile and use your phone’s resources. Hence, you need to remove these unnecessary apps to boost your Android’s performance.
So take a quick scan of your device to see all the installed apps. Identify the apps which you don’t use frequently or don’t use at all. Obviously, you can always download the app again if there is a requirement in the future.
5. Use a Phone Cleaner App
You can do all the above steps to make your phone faster. Alternatively, you can install ITL Phone Cleaner, an Android cleaning and optimization app. With this phone cleaner, you can clean storage and make your phone faster instantly. It offers various optimization features such as Junk Cleaner, Phone Booster, App Manager, Space Manager, and many more. These features can boost your Android phone in an instant. With just a single tap on a button, you can make your phone faster and smoother to an excessive level in an instant. This Android device cleaner is an all-in-one solution for your Android phones and tablets.
To know how to boost your Android phone using ITL Phone Cleaner, follow the given steps:
- Download and install ITL Phone Cleaner from the Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap on “Junk Cleaner” to scan your phone for junk files.
- The Junk Cleaner then shows you a detailed list of the various types of junk files found on your device along with their sizes. You can decide which files you want to delete or select them all.
- Now, tap on ‘Clean Junk’ to remove the junk files from your device. The junk is cleaned in an instant, hence freeing up an enormous amount of storage space on your device.
- Similarly, you can use all the other features such as Phone Boost, App Manager, etc. and boost your phone’s performance.
ITL Phone Cleaner is a best android phone cleaner app which enhances your phone’s performance to a great level. Its advanced features optimize your device in an outstanding manner. This phone cleaner for Android is very lightweight, highly user-friendly, and is the best app an Android user can own.