We explain in detail what they are and how they work and the teleportation portals are unlocked in Diablo 2: Resurrected. We also tell you how you can create your own fast travel portals.
A frequent question among beginning Diablo 2: Resurrected players is often related to the use of teleportation portals, how they are unlocked, and how to use them to fast travel between areas of the game. In this section of D2R guide, we are going to answer several questions about this so that you know how to take advantage of them at all times and even how you can create your own portals wherever you want.
What are Portals and How To Unlock Them in Diablo 2: Resurrected?
During your adventures through the world of Diablo 2 you will soon begin to run into portals that serve as a method of rapid travel between different areas of each act (the game calls them Transporters and they are easily recognized by their square rune drawing on the floor).
These portals are very useful to travel long distances from one place to another in just a second and speed up our farming and exploration, for example.
- ▪All portals in the game have their locations set, moving between them has no cost or adverse effects for the player.
- ▪To unlock these portals you simply need to find them during your travels through the areas of the game, once you see one, go to it to “turn it on” so that it stays activated.
- ▪Activated portals remain available forever for the rest of your game.
These portals allow you to travel to unlocked locations in different events and also serve to see the list of portals that you have not yet found and in which areas of the game they are.
How To Create Fast Travel Portals in Diablo 2: Resurrected?
Apart from the standard portals that we have mentioned above, you should know that in Diablo 2 it is also possible to create unique portals. These portals are for single use, that is, after using them once they will no longer be available.
The portals created or conjured only serve us to quickly teleport to the nearest main camp or, from the camp itself, to the place where we have created the portal.
- ▪All characters can create portals, for this what you need is a Diablo 2 Resurrected item called Tome of Town Portal.
- ▪Once with this item in your inventory, go to where you want to create a portal and use the item (holding the “move” button by default) to open a portal at your position.
- ▪You can buy Akara from the beginning of the game a Tome of the City Portal for only 450 gold coins (these tomes can also be found randomly around the world).
- ▪The Tome of Town Portal is highly recommended as it only occupies two spaces in the inventory and within this you can store up to a total of 20 City Portal Scrolls (so it saves you a lot of space).
- ▪All City Portal Scrolls that you find or purchase can be stored within a City Portal Tome and the Tome will never be consumed from your inventory, even after all scrolls have been spent.
Read more interesting articles at My News Fit