Applicants who want to get admission in IGNOU Post Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses can apply before 15th July 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the admission procedure online via the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU provides admission in various Courses based on the entrance test marks or merit list means marks scored in academics. IGNOU held different entrance test for different programmes such as OPENMAT for MBA (which is conducted two times per year), OPENNET for Nursing Courses and B.Ed entrance test for admission to B.Ed courses. Other courses Admission is based on the score obtained in their qualifying examinations. IGNOU semester exams are conducted two times per year (in June and December).
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited application online for the admission to 150 courses for the July 2019 Session. The university has welcomed application for the Master’s Courses, Bachelors Courses, Diploma Courses and different Certificates Programs.
The applicants who want to apply for the courses can submit the online application form on the official website of IGNOU.
- First, you have to Download the IGNOU Information Brochure for July 2019 and read it carefully.
- To get admission in any course you must have to meet some eligibility criteria. Make sure that you have come under the eligibility criteria.
- Now, Candidates have to click on “REGISTER YOURSELF” button in the applicant login section. And then fill up all the mandatory details in the registration form.
- Now, click on Submit button.
- After that, you will get your username via mail and SMS.
- Already registered user has to go directly in Login Section and click on Login button.
- Then enter your Username and password and click on login.
- Now, Fill all your medatory details such as personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details etc.
- After that upload Scanned Photograph (must be less than 100 KB) and Signature (must be less than 50 KB).
- Then candidates have to pay application fees vis online mode such as debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking.
- After uploading the photograph and signature click on Next button and you can see application form preview option.
- Save/Print Application form for future preferences.
IGNOU provides admission to its courses via three ways which is:
- Direct admission for students which satisfy the basic qualification criteria
- Admission based on merit list
- Admission through Entrance Test
Most of the courses get Admission based on the merit list. Rest courses provide Admission based on Entrance tests –Majority of both of the techniques based on the application for the admissions.
Admission to Master of Business Administration is allowed based on the scored acquired in the entrance test, OPENMAT. The test is held twice in a year. Exemption being MBA (Banking and Finance) where admission is provided based on the merit list.
Admission to Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Hospitality and Travel will be done on the basis of marks obtained in NCHM JEE entrance test. The entrance test is directed by NCHMCT.
Admission to BSc Nursing (Post Basic), Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology, Diploma in Management, Master of Education, BEd, MSc Actuarial Science, MSc Chemistry, MSc Life Science, MFA Painting, MPA Hindustani Vocal Music is held based on the marks scored in an Entrance Test directed by IGNOU.