2-day seminar on practical human ecology
The aim of this seminar is to address a very serious topic that affects almost every one of us – parasites in the human body. It is very difficult to imagine this. It’s almost disgusting. After the seminar, you will see this topic differently. Ignorance does not release you from personal responsibility. Everyone who cares about their health should familiarize themselves with invisible mates in the body.
Are you yet concerned?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 5.9 billion people out of 7.4 billion living today, i.e. 80% are infected with parasites. There is a paradoxical situation: we are infested with parasites and do not even suspect it!
Often people do not know anything about the existence of parasites in their bodies. Millions of years of development have resulted in the development of the unique mechanisms that can successfully suppress the host’s immune system. This ability of the single and multicellular cells makes their diagnosis extremely difficult.
Your doctor has no clue!
Parasites do practically not exist in modern medicine. It is believed that this is the fate of developing countries. As a result, parasites are often not taken into account in the diagnosis. Parasitology experienced extensive importance not only in India but also in Europe and other parts of Asia at the end of the 19th – beginning of the 20th century. It was precise during this time that parasitology established itself as a science and took a worthy place in the natural sciences. The researchers started with the assumption that if there is a disease, then there is also a biological agent. It has also become the subject of scientific studies. And he was taken very seriously. Then this “concept” has been forgotten.
Parasites have not disappeared because of that and continue to live unabashedly in the human body and they are not bored. These “contemporaries” cause irreparable damage to our bodies. They rob people of their full, happy life and strong healthy immune system.
How did it come about that the primitive unicellular or multicellular cells defeat highly intelligent people? Is there a way out of this situation? This is exactly what we will talk about in our seminar.
The seminar has a weekend format and lasts two days. The value of this seminar lies in its practical orientation.
– Specifics of the diseases of the 21st century
– Generally understandable about parasites and parasitic diseases
– What types of parasites exist and their place in the biology and ecosystem of the earth
– Effects of parasites on the human body. Signs of parasite infestation.
– Activation of one’s own protective mechanisms and the immune system
– The normal physiology of the digestive system. Via the gastrointestinal tract.
– Species-appropriate nutrition. Foods with anti-parasitic properties.
– Colon cleansing. Preparing the body for general cleansing from parasites.
– The successful parasite and detoxification treatment for the home.
– Special treatments for men and women.
– The following cleanings (liver, kidney, lymph, etc.)
– tried and tested recipes from Russian folk medicine
– Special method for activating bowel activity
– breathing exercises
– Diagnostics for parasite infestation and individual advice
Summary. “The insights of the day.” Questions – Answers.
You will receive first-hand information from someone who has helped thousands of people around the world. Dr. Ketan Pandya is one of the leading scientists in his field. His system is unique and is constantly being perfected. At the seminar, he will reveal many secrets from his practice to you.
If we disregard the laws of living organisms, if we lead an unhealthy way of life, if we do not eat appropriately, then we pollute our body, turn our gastrointestinal tract into a waste pit and thus create a favorable environment for the development of pathogenic organisms, including the parasites.
The most effective tool against various diseases today is their prevention. Take the prevention of “incurable” diseases into your own hands. Let’s fight for your health together, armed with new knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Who is this seminar for
– For those who have grown tired of unsuccessful doctor visits.
– For those who prefer to maintain their health naturally without medication.
– For those who want to have their own health under control.
– For those who want to stop their disease in the early stages of its development.
– For those who want to help their loved ones recover.
– For everyone who is interested in health and longevity.
What you learn
– How you can strengthen your vitality and restore the disturbed vital functions of the body in a natural way.
– How you can effectively create or restore impassable barriers against pathogens in your body at home.
– How to perform body cleansing from parasites by the method of N. Semenova.
– How you can effectively fight the “diseases of the century”, such as dysbacteriosis, allergies, skin diseases and many others that have been considered incurable in conventional medicine.
– How you can achieve a lasting positive effect in maintaining your health with a new approach.
– How to maintain the purity of your body (inside and outside), taking into account the basic knowledge of human ecology and the laws of our body as an autonomous, biological system.
Dr. Ketan Yogeshbai Pandya is MD and serves on the Gujarat Medical Council, an Ayurvedic hospital. For years he was a close confidante and right-hand man of Dr. Poornima Nair.
He has received several awards from the Indian Academy of Sciences for his tireless work and success. In 2013 he was awarded a silver medal “For the developments in medicine and health care”. For several years he appeared on Indian TV as an expert in natural healing methods. He is frequently invited to film various health programs on Indian television. His systems are used in different countries around the world. The users include well-known brands such as “The Parasite School” or “Parasite Summit”.
In addition to his work on the Council, he works as a private doctor. Focus: Parasite cleansing cures, virus therapy, intestinal cleansing, nutrient therapy, nutritional advice, and immunotherapy.
Thursday, December 17th, 2020 | 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. IST
Friday, December 18th, 2020 | 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. IST
Saturday, December 19th, 2020 | 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST
Sunday, December 20th, 2020 | 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST
Ramada by Wyndham Ahmedabad
SG Highway, Corporate Rd, Near, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India
Including working materials, workshop script, coffee breaks with small snacks, soft drinks, and certificate of attendance
25% discount for spouses and relatives
Tel: +91 79 2268 0521
Thanks For Reading
More Read On MyNewsFit