Change is eternal and inevitable. Today, most companies and organizations encounter challenges and build or create plans that they did not even anticipate. In these unprecedented times, companies and organizations do not have the opportunity to bother about reciprocating to differences in accounting regulations. Yet, they cannot take the risk of leaving them overlooked or unaddressed.
A center inhabitant of Dynamics 365 Finance is to enable you to decrease and reduce risk and robotize, improve, and recover your worldwide financial operations. Another and sane presentation of electronic consistency with resource renting has been created and developed for better adherence to assist you with achieving this.
Asset leasing is an exceptional and progressed ability for dealing with, managing, following, and automating financial transactions for resources rented in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Resource renting according to US GAAP Standards (ASC 842) and International Accounting Standards (IFRS 16).
Asset leasing obtains and processes data or information about the leases and supports creating journal entries in the lease’s complete lifecycle, from immediate recognition, monthly reviews, and journal entries, to the termination of that particular lease.
Asset leasing benefits you in adjusting and complying with the FASB and IFRS 16 accounting regulations associated with lease supervision, management, and financial repercussions. Asset leasing will also help in reducing or eliminating manual errors and save your client’s time through providing automated or electronic lease status updates, freedom of using or managing assets, holistic monitoring, controlling, and analytics, and calculations/evaluations of Net Present Value (NPV), future cash payments, lease interest, etc.
All The Asset leasing Functionalities and Features:
Asset leasing can assist or support you with the following:
- It automates all the complex lease calculations of present value and its consequent processes, including lease liability amortization, future right-of-use asset devaluation or depreciation, lease payments, and expense schedules.
- It automatically classifies and incorporates the lease as to whether it is operating or is finance, or classifying it as a short-term lease or low-value lease. The lease classification tests involve altering ownership, acquisition option, lease term, present value, unique asset, etc.
- It centralizes lease data management or information that includes important dates, such as the commencement and expiration dates, and the lease’s payment amounts, payment frequency, and transaction currency.
- It supports producing and creating accounting entries for the initial recognition and succeeding measurement of the lease obligations and right-of-use asset.
- It reduces the time for complicated calculations and evaluations of lease modification and automatic or computerized adjustment transactions.
- It facilitates posting to several layers to provide distinct reporting purposes, including tax reports in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- It complies with accounting standards to describe leases on a balance sheet utilizing the Balance sheet influence electronic calculator.
- It renders audit controls beyond the integrity of the lease data to make sure that the posted events and transactions match the estimated, calculated amounts of the present value, liability amortization, future payments, etc.
- It enables tools or software to import from or export to Excel for all lease information or data utilizing data management.
- It incorporates features that support preparing and managing asset leasing reports, especially the preparation or formation of disclosures and notes.
- It integrates with the company’s chart of fixed assets, accounts, journals, currencies, vendors, data management, number sequences, and so on.
How can you maximize financial visibility and profitability with the help of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations?
- Enhance and magnify your financial decision making
Evaluate your business’s health, develop and enhance the financial controls, and generate timely decisions to drive agility and growth by adopting comprehensive, real-time financial reporting, secured and embedded analytics, AI-driven insights, and so on.
- Unify and automate your business processes
Integrate or unite the financials into core business methods and automate tiresome and time-consuming tasks, responsibilities to increase user productivity, support emerging business models, and maximize financial reviews or performance.
- Have a strategic influence and decrease costs
Reduce costs and advance spending all over business geographies with process automation or computerization, budget control, financial planning and analysis, and so on.
- Reduce global financial complexity and uncertainty
Promptly adopt evolving financial and legal requirements with a supervised, rules-based graph of accounts and a no-code configuration or arrangement service that analyzes and simplifies regulatory reporting, electronic invoicing, global payments, etc. Therefore, customers are quickly optimizing financial operations with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
Importance of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations:
- Achieve exceptional deal management experiences
- Encourage success by enhanced and improved project management-
- Optimize resource utilization
- Simplify time tracking and expense management
- Maximize profitability with streamlined project financials
- Improve business acumen to drive success
- Drive project success and profitability with Project Operations
Capabilities or Capacities of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations:
It Improves and Enhances the Deal Management Experiences
- It helps in customizing resource-based costing and pricing.
- It assists in leveraging deal structures customized or tailored for project-based companies or organizations.
- It shortens the settlement or deal cycle.
- It handles and manages your pipeline with a consolidated or centralized sales dashboard.
It Drives and Encourages Success by Improved Project Management Capabilities
- It gives or allows project managers the tools they require to succeed or achieve results.
- It observes, estimates, and tracks projects efficiently and effectively.
- It helps in collaborating quickly and easily across the project lifecycle.
- It adapts or adjusts your project with crucial and critical insights.
It Optimizes Resource Profitability
- It helps in maximizing your resource utilization.
- It enables us to align the apt people to the appropriate projects.
- It allows us to anticipate the resourcing requirements with intelligent scheduling.
It Simplifies Time Tracking and Expense or Payroll Management
- It helps us in submitting all the time and expenses on the go.
- It creates and generates the team member compliance adherence much quicker and easier.
- It makes sure accurate, detailed reporting, and also expense policy adherence.
It Drives and Expands Business Performance with the Assistance of Streamlined Project Financials
- It recognizes revenue appropriately, accurately, and on time.
- It helps in improving and enhancing the cash flow by invoicing customers quickly.
- It assists in managing your project accounting with higher efficiency and accuracy.
- It enables us to expand to a service-centric ERP system.
It Improves and Enhances Visibility For Greater Business Envision
- It visualizes key and crucial business insights for fast and informed decisions.
- It assists in democratizing data to eradicate silos.