You can not only know, but you can also prove your ROI with the help and careful use of social media analytics. There are different types of social media analytics that you will come across which you can use according to your need. This will help you to know how much you are gaining from your business marketing campaign using the Instagram network.
Most businesses, large or small, use this platform extensively and have been successful in reaching out to their followers far and wide. If you want to make the best use of it, you must know some of the most useful and effective social media analytical tools.
Centralized social media analytics
This analytical tool will help you to centralize all your social media data. You will not need to log in and out of multiple analytics tools. With the use of this centralized tool, you can add your social media profiles as well as that of your competing brands into a single dashboard.
This will facilitate in analyzing all of the key metrics from your campaigns, customers, competitors, and even the industry on the whole. Most importantly, it will bring in actionable insights through the real Instagram likes with which you can improve your social marketing strategy.
The key metrics that you can track with this tool include:
- Hashtag and campaign tracking that includes reach, shares, engagement, and mentions
- Sentiment analysis that will help you to analyze what is driving positivity and negativity
- Image recognition that will help you to protect your reputation and trademark
- Google Analytics and Talk walker that will help in measuring your social media ROI
- Virality which will help you to track how the contents spread across the social media platform and the web and
- Influencer marketing to identify the brand ambassadors and industry influencers.
It will also help you to choose the relevant and useful stats of yours as well as your competitors thereby helping you greatly to draw a fair and precise comparison.
Create successful campaigns
With the help of social media marketing analytics, you can create successful marketing campaigns as these tools will help you to monitor the campaign results for up to two years.
- It will also help in analyzing the engagement and reach across all main networks, forums, blogs, and news sites.
- You will be able to draw useful patterns and compare the results with it to find out what works best for your business.
- You can dive deeper into your campaign insights as you can filter and sort the results by location, language, and sentiment analysis metrics.
- You can track your campaign performance by virality maps across multiple media, by the free social search for a band, campaign, an event, creating automated alerts, filter by language and demographic and with Facebook Insights data integration.
Most importantly, you will be able to track your campaign performance in real-time with these dashboards that are easy to use. This tool will help you to see the impact of your social marketing endeavor by every minute, hours and day.