Tesla, an ideal blend of performance, the market is shifting towards luxury electrical vehicles to meet customers expectations as it is more environmentally friendly. Tesla cars are becoming popular day by day due to their affordability and regulation on safety and vehicle emissions. Like the other gasoline cars, there is no need to go to a gas station for an oil change. Sometimes, you need a Tesla car ac service and brake system repair to keep it equipped.
Here are the few pros and cons of this vehicle:
- All Tesla cars have an advanced autopilot driver assistance system.
- Although electric cars cost more than gasoline-powered cars. However, in the long run, it is more affordable as vehicle drivers spend less than 60% to power the car and they spend less than 50% for repair and maintenance.
- The HEPA filtration system helps to remove toxic chemicals to get into the cabin of the automobile in Tesla’s Model X & Y.
- Tesla offers a new karaoke system, with 10.0 software that allows having a vast selection of music and songs.
- A unique touchscreen in Tesla models is an additional feature with unmatched characteristics.
- Tesla has a high tech screen that offers you to stream your programmes while you are in the parking area and you can use a web browser as well.
- Through the Tesla app, Sentry mode assists you to inform you about your vehicle from anywhere in the world by recording incidents.
- Advanced parking sensors allow drivers to be aware of nearest charging spots through audio and visual indicators.
- When you are traveling a long distance, the smart auto raising air suspension system encourages to change the firmness of the suspension.
- They need charging stations, when you go far away the number of stations may be less.
- Tesla battery degradation occurs after 10 to 20 years after an average use. However, its replacement costs nearly $5000.
- In some of the cases, occasional power loss has been reported.
- The cruise control system is set in the form of a central touch screen and may cause disturbance for drivers to take their eyes off the road.
Services of Tesla vehicles are required on a need basis and for safety purposes also. Tesla repairs are more affordable as opposed to other gasoline vehicles for the long run. Tesla does recommend maintenance at periods so you should consider visiting the service center after a certain period. Customizing a Tesla exterior was a big challenge few years ago. You couldn’t find even basic parts like front lips or trunk spoilers. Today there are so many options to choose from, especially when it comes to Model 3 mods.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Need to change after every two years.
- Full-Service Inspection:
After one year,service maintenance and inspection is a must.
- Brake Caliper Replacement
Completion of 12,600 miles or after a one-year, brake caliper replacement is necessary.
- Brake System Repair
Replacement or maintenance of brake system repair is required after every 2 years.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air(HEPA) Filter Replacement
After every 3 years, you must visit the service center to ensure it’s working.
- Air Conditioning Service
Tesla recommends the service of air conditioning and replacing desiccant bags. It depends on which model you are operating. Your car ac service is must as mentioned under:
Model S………after 2 years
Model X & Y…….after 4 years
Model 3……….after 6 years
- Tire Rotation, balance and wheel alignment
After 6,250 miles, you should go to the service center for a wheel alignment checkup to make your travel safe.
Conservation and protection play a vital role in keeping your vehicle healthy for a lifetime. Proper car ac service and brake system repair boost it to work as a new. It is always good to pay attention to keeping your vehicles in a good and fit position to avoid any unfortunate situation. There are many Tesla technicians to provide you satisfactory service at their level best.
Also read Tesla Car Review.