In today’s modern world, the need of internet is increasing day by day. Nobody even thinks to move a single step forward without it. The need for the internet is as essential as breathing in human life. And to extend the range of the existing WiFi network 20xfaster, they switch to Netgear range extender.
In this article, we will help you with perfect guidance of Netgear extender setup via mywifiext Netgear login page and also in improving the performance of your existing WiFi network.
Netgear extender setup:- Boost up your internet speed
- Unbox your range extender and plug it into a wall socket that is closer to your WiFi router.
- Turn on your extender by pushing the power (on/off) button).
- Wait for the LED light on your range extender to become stable.
- After that, connect your computer or laptop to the extender using an Ethernet cable or by using Netgear_ext (default network name).
- Once done, load up any web browser of your choice and correctly type mywifiext into the address bar (without any typos). If you do not want to face mywifiext.net not working issue, then make sure that the URL is not entered into the search bar.
- When prompt, enter the login credentials (default pr personalized) – follow the on-screen instructions given on mywifiext Netgear setup page and configure your device easily like a pro.
If you want brief instruction and information to configure and setup your device, just dial our toll-free number 1-855-844-0144 and ask our technical department to do that.
How to improve the internet speed
Upgrade your WiFi Equipment
If you are using your WiFi equipment for many years, it’s time to replace it or upgrade with the new version of technology. Every homeowner is aware of their access points, range extenders, and network routers, but they didn’t realize that WiFi technology improves continuously.
- The latest and updated version of modern WiFi technology run faster that improves the speed of your networking devices and the WiFi as well. If you use an old version of a device, you often experience the slow and sluggish speed of internet.
Slow and poor speed of internet bothers a lot. They don’t allow us to do anything. So, to get rid of such issues, update your devices timely or replace them with the new version.
Want to configure your Apple or iOS devices with the Netgear WiFi range extender? If yes, then:-
- Connect your iOS or Apple device to the extender using an Ethernet cable.
- Pull up an internet browser.
- Type mywifiext local into the address bar. Please do not type this URL also into the search bar.
- Hit enter and follow the on-screen instructions after that.
For more information, get in touch with our technical department.
Consider moving your router and the range extender to a better location
In today’s hectic schedule, people do not have time to give their devices in setting and installing them up. That is why the just unbox and plug them to the nearest wall socket, without paying attention towards any obstruction or fluctuation in the electricity.
But this is the wrong way. Extenders too need your concentration while their setup and placement.
So, bring your extender and place it closer to your WiFi router openly at a higher shelf away from microwave, baby monitors, cordless phones, Bluetooth speakers, metal appliances, and electronic gadgets.
Change the WiFi Channel Number
Do you know the fact that the WiFi equipment can send out signals on several channels similar to smart HD TV? Unknown (third-party) WiFi channels mess with yours wireless channel and leave a big impact of poor internet connection on your WiFi performance.
You probably want to get rid of such annoying issue. So, to avoid radio interference of neighboring or unidentified devices, change the default WiFi channel number in your device.