Watching many videos can entertain a lot of individuals. And sometimes, It’s a hobby for them when they have nothing to do or bored. Youtube is among those video streaming applications that can offer people billions of videos that they can enjoy watching.
While there are occasions that you can’t access the internet, there are alternatives to follow so that you can enjoy watching the videos that you want even if you’re offline. Aside from this article, you can also follow more ways on how to download youtube videos. So here are some methods on how to download and enjoy videos from Youtube.
Downloading YouTube Videos Using a Software
4K Video Downloader
This free software can offer on-point downloadable links, and there are no annoying trap ads. 4K Video Downloader is compatible with Mac and Windows, and it can convert any Youtube videos using its URL with zero cost. So here are is the process of downloading videos from Youtube.
- Download then install this software on any of your devices.
- Copy the video link from the browser.
- Select “Paste URL” in 4K Video Downloader, and it will automatically create your offline video playlist.
- Choose the video type that you need in its download window, then press “Download.”
- Wait for the downloading process, and after that, you can now enjoy watching your videos.
ClipGrab is a converter and downloader software that is free. It is made for people to download the videos that they want quickly. Also, it is equipped with almost everything that people want in a downloader. Moreover, it is capable of downloading videos in different quality or format. It also features a video search bar that is built-in, and its interface is user-friendly. With that, here are some steps on how you can download videos from Youtube.
check out =How to convert youtube videos to mp3?
- The first thing that you need to do is to download and install ClipGrab.
- Copy the link address of the video from Youtube that you want to download. Then select “Ctrl+C” to copy the link.
- Proceed to the software, and in its “Downloads” tab, place the link by selecting “Ctrl+V.”
- Before you download the video, choose the quality and format that you want.
- Press “Grab this clip!” and select its filename so that the downloading process will start.
Gihost TubeGet is another video downloading free software. It can convert your downloaded videos in 4K, SD, or HD quality. Additionally, an MP3 converter is built-in to extract the audio stream and then save it as MP3. Moreover, it has a simple interface, natural settings, and its operation is fast. So follow these steps to download videos from Youtube.
- Download the software and install it.
- Visit Youtube and choose your video.
- Copy the link address of your selected video.
- Open the software and select “+ Paste URL.”
- Pick the video resolution that you want and your saving directory.
- Select the “Download” button to start the download process.
Downloading your favorite videos from Youtube is now made is easy because of the software and apps that you can use. What you only need to do is to follow the download steps and enjoy watching them after