In today’s internet-driven market and competitive world, it is becoming more and more difficult to have customers stick to one brand. But, Remaining on top-of -mind for a brand is crucial to grow a healthy relationship and the key is to create “engagement”. You probably have happy customers but you can never pass on your responsibility of generating “customer engagement” each day.
It is because it can be a major advantage to your business in bringing revenue, sales and penetrate deeper into internal stakeholder relationships.
What Is Customer Engagement?
It means building a strong connection between a customer and a brand. Providing a satisfactory customer experience in a business should be the top priority in your customer engagement approach. The more they find themselves connected and engaged, the more they will buy, promote, and demonstrate products.
Why Is Customer Engagement So Important?
Because it is one of the significant factors in generating revenue for the company. Thus, to gain the trust of potential customers, make sure to plan the best marketing strategies. With the fact that there is no “one formula fits for all,” you can focus on simplicity, clarity, and empathy while dealing with them, although.
The more you empathize with them, the more you will understand their needs and concerns. However, today, it is not only about creating customer engagement verbally, but also using other latest techniques such as business sms messaging, chatbots, e-mail, outbound messaging, web chat, etc.
Why it matters is because their positive reviews also help others to know more about you and that makes your brand stand out from the crowd. This is one of the significant reasons that promote your business to more profitability.
According to the stats, an excellent customer experience implies customers spend more, with:
86% of buyers are able to pay more for great customer experience. 73% of buyers focus on customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions. 65% of buyers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than focusing only on advertising.
In general, we can categorize customers into three categories:
- Completely engaged
- Not engaged at all
However, do not stress out in converting completely dis-engaged into fully engaged in the very beginning.
It is essential at the same time to understand the distinctions while beginning with your campaign.
What to do?
Take help from these benchmarks and put into your marketing strategies, to make it effective:
- One of the most influential and inclusive customer engagement strategies is to communicate with them pleasantly, always!
- Understand their wants and requirements well.
- Once you build a strong relationship with them, you are ready to take the next step. And, the next step is to use effective marketing tools to give them real-time benefits such as push notifications, SMS marketing, etc. It will not only navigate you towards them instantly but also acts as a powerful method in creating active engagement.
- Build a community! This acts as a very strong factor when we talk about customer engagement. This way they will feel more interacted; also they will share the best practice with your brand. Taking such a step will help them to grow, which can do wonders for your business.
- Do not forget to take feedback from your customer to let them know that their point of view matters!
Even if you succeed in making dis-engaged ones into engaged, it is worth it. And, once your customers are fully connected with your brand, they will be more likely to give you a wealthy return of your