Problems like androgenetic alopecia are common these days.
Unfortunately, people cannot stop their hair fall due to the eating patterns and lifestyle they are bound to follow.
For such people, laser treatment for hair is recommended.
So, what is this treatment all about?
In laser treatment, photons are delivered to your scalp using medical-grade lasers. Your hair follicles absorb the light increasing the microcirculation, promoting blood supply across the scalp to diminish hair loss.
Now, you must be wondering whom this treatment is meant for?
Well, men and women of all ages can opt for this treatment. It is safe for all.
Let us now look at some of the points that can tell us why laser hair treatment is such a popular choice for hair loss.
Here they are:
- Some people get intimidated by injections and cannula. For them, this treatment is the best. It is non-invasive, which means that it will be completely painless.
- It revives dead cells and promotes blood circulation throughout the scalp.
- It helps hair become softer and shinier than ever before.
- No age barrier. Both men and women of any age or hair length can opt for it.
- There are no side effects to this treatment.
- The re-grown hair will be much stronger and thicker.
- It nourishes hair follicles through protons, helping them grow naturally rather than through a chemical injection.
- This treatment allows your hair to grow for a long time boosting your hair count.
- Through helmet hair therapy, you can style your hair again. It improves your hair quality, providing better texture. You can once again flaunt your curls and waves.
With these benefits come some drawbacks too, let us look at them too:
- The treatment is time-consuming. Depending upon your condition, doctors may ask you to give several visits every week for a few months. During that course, you are required to take good care of your hair.
- The treatment is costly. If it goes for long, you can expect to spend somewhere around $1500-3000 for the initial three treatments.
- The laser treatment may not be effective in case you are suffering from extreme hair loss. It can help bald people grow hair.
- For people whose skin is light-sensitive, this treatment is not suitable.
- Global authorities are yet to prove the safety of medical devices used for laser treatment.
With all said, you must have understood the pros and cons of laser treatment. But treatments don’t work until you compliment them with a healthy diet. The same old sedentary lifestyle is not an option for you.
Here are a few tips that you can follow to change it today:
- Eat a healthy diet composed of multivitamins, minerals and nutrients. Nuts, fruits, veggies and juices can all help.
- Don’t be stressed throughout the day.
- Exercise regularly. Yoga, cycling, cardio, and workout can help.
- Stop eating fast and oily foods. Also, eliminate carbonated drinks.
- Don’t smoke or drink alcohol.
Note: These tips are for people who are not under any hair treatment. If you are already under laser treatment, consult your doctor before following any of the above tips.
Hair loss can be triggered by a sedentary lifestyle, aging, genetics, or even poor diet.
Laser treatment is a good option in the fast-paced world where we rarely get time to maintain a hair care routine.
The treatment helps nourish hair follicles and inject life back into the dead cells by improving the blood circulation throughout the scalp.
Thus, laser treatment is highly effective for people who are in the initial stage of hair loss.
Read more interesting articles at Mynewsfit