For the past few weeks, Android Auto has a number of minigames available to go, without the requirement to install anything, and without the Internet connection. They’re eight mini-games that will alleviate the boredom of sitting in the car less stressful.
Android Auto minigames are found in GameSnacks the application in Android Auto from which you can start the games. We’ll tell you which minigames are offered and how to access them from your car with Android Auto.
Read moreCompanies are taking baby steps towards robots for homes at CES
Are the Android Auto minigames
After leaking previously, Google finally announced that minigames would be being added in Android Auto in September of this year. Since a few months have gone by however, it’s quite likely that you already have an latest version Android Auto. In the event that not, you’ll have to update the app on your smartphone so that you can access these news and more.
Read moreApple purchases the edge-based AI start-up Xnor.ai for an estimated $200 million
Another point to bear on your mind is minigames can be found within GameSnacks. GameSnacks application. It is usually activated so that it can be visible on the Android Auto apps menu, however, you can verify whether this is the case by going into your Android Auto settings on your smartphone and then tapping the the Customize app menu. Check that GameSnacks has been checked in the box.
With only two necessities, all left is connecting your mobile phone to your vehicle and GameSnacks is required to appear as an application even if you don’t have any apps with this name on your mobile. Once opened, you will see a menu displays minigames that are available. The list of minigames will likely alter with time, however, the current version shows eight different minigames. These are:
- Zoo Boom: a game that connects animals of similar color, in Candy Crush style.
- Onet Connect Classic Another minigame in which animals are connected slightly more straightforward than the one before it.
- Cannonballs 3D A game of shooting with a gun at various targets
- Pin the UFOA game where you are required to think be able to strategically remove pins in order to keep aliens safe.
- 2048 Big The game of 2048 featuring a slingshot and gigantic.
- Find 500 differencesFind the differences between two pictures that are shown.
- “Unblock This” is the classic puzzle to unpark cars, however, it is made of wooden blocks.
- Woods with bubbles The title is Bubble Bobble with on a squirrel.
Minigames are simple to play and they do not have advertisements and integrated purchases or similar. They’re a great method to relax when you’re bored in your car and would like to use Android Auto. Android Auto screen for this.
Like you would expect, the minigames are not accessible even when the car is operating and makes sense to me since even if a person utilizes it, it will be a great way to distract them.
In case you are a fan of one of these minigames or others – GameSnacks is a minigames website operated by Google which is accessible on your PC or mobile browser. The identical eight Android Auto games are available along with many others.