The introduction of portable devices has caused people to move around with plenty of data. As we interact, handle and use data, we are likely to delete it accidentally or lose it as a result of other factors.
Thankfully, developers are working around the clock to ensure users can still get back their deleted or lost data safely and in an easy way. However, most of the programs developed for the purpose of recovering data do not guarantee a 100% success rate, although there are higher chances of getting back important files.
Data can be in different formats such as photos, music, documents, audio, video, and more.
In this post, we will share 3 best SD card photo recovery programs for Windows. You may also find out about memory card recovery software free download full version.
- Recoverit Free Photo Recovery
Recoverit Free Photo Recovery software is a powerful and effective program you can use to retrieve deleted photos from your computer, memory card, SD cards, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and more.
The program is designed with different data recovery options which are meant to handle specific data loss situations: Formatted hard drive, corrupted files, deletion by error emptied recycle bin and Mac trash, virus or malware infection, and computer system crash.
Recoverit photo recovery software can retrieve files in different formats including emails, music, and photos, audio and from different storage devices. It has a deep scan mode which searches thoroughly to recover more files. The program is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP, and Mac OS.
What We Like About Recoverit Free Photo Recovery Software.
- The high recovery rate of data regardless of the loss situations
- The speed and effectiveness of data recovery
- The ease of use and user-friendly interface
What We Do Not Like About Recoverit Photo Recovery Software
- The free version’s limits recovery of data up to 100MB
- The deep scan mode takes time to complete.
CardRecovery is a great tool, particularly for the recovery of JPG files. If you have deleted or lost files which are in this format, rest assured you will get back your files, but you must stop using the SD card immediately you realize you have deleted the files to get better results. But this program may not work effectively when it comes to recovery of other types of file formats.
The program is easy to use and has positive customer reviews which show how people who have used it are happy about it. You can also use it to recover data from all types of drives, apart from SD cards.
What we like The Most about CardRecovery
- It is great when it comes to recovery of files in JPG format
- It is designed with a user—friendly interface for ease of use
What We Do Not Like About CardRecovery
- It is not effective when it comes to recovery of data in other image formats.
PhotoRec is not just SD card photo recovery software but is also great when it comes to recovery of other types of data. The program is capable of recovering data from hard drives, memory cards, CD/DVD, USB flash drives, and more. You can also get free SD card recovery software for Mac and Linux. Well, this program is not easy to use, but it is designed to take you through a step by step procedure of the entire photo recovery process.
The program is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Linux, DOS, and Mac OS. It supports NTFS, FAT, and more.
What We Like About PhotoRec
- It can recover completely damaged photos
- It is great for use on small storage devices
- The paid version of PhotoRec is cheaper than any other recovery software
What We Do Not Like About PhotoRec
- It is not user-friendly and hence beginners might find it difficult to use
- It does not support digital cameras such as Samsung and Epson
- It might not be effective when it comes to formatted data recovery
Data loss scenarios have become the word of the day, especially in today’s world where we move around with our important files in our smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices. If you happen to delete photos from your SD card, these programs will get your sorted much fast.