Have you done the CA Intermediate Registration for the coming exam? If not, then register now!
The ICAI started CA intermediate registration throughout the year. ICAI has allowed the enrollment process throughout the year. Students just have to make sure that they fill the registration form before the last date of form submission. Also, after the registration and before appearing for the exam, every student must complete 8 months of study.
CA Intermediate exam is conducted twice a year. To become eligible for the CA intermediate course, students must have cracked the CA foundation exam. Another way to register for the course is through a direct level entry. This applies to those students only who have not appeared at the first level, i.e., CA foundation. Thus, these students can enroll directly for the C.A. intermediate courses with a condition that students must be commerce graduates or post-graduate with 55 percent marks and other graduates with at least 60 percent marks.
Read the article carefully, to know about the CA intermediate registration date, how can you enroll for the course, and much more related information.
Last Date for CA Intermediate Registration for Coming Exam
To register for the CA intermediate course, students can now enroll throughout the year. Students just keep in mind that they register for the course before the last date. As ICAI does not accept any registration after the last date. Also, there must be an eight months gap between registration and exams.
Students appearing for the CA intermediate coming November 2021 exam must have registered for the exam by 1st March 2021. Students who have to register for the May 2022 exam can register in September 2022.
How Does CA Wizard Help Students in CA Inter Registration?
CA Intermediate registration is a lengthy as well as a complex process. Students need guidance step by step. “CA Wizard“, is an online guide for CA Students which helps students in every aspect. Here students can register with ease with all the guidance necessary for the registration. A step-by-step process is provided to enroll for the course. Also, CA Wizard helps students with all the information’s like what to do after CA intermediate registration, what is the CA intermediate registration fees, what documents will require for the registration, and so on.
What are the Documents Required for the Registration Process?
CA Wizard provides a list of all the documents required at the time of registration for the CA intermediate course. The documents are as follows:
Documents required by Foundation Route Students –
- Submit an attested copy of the Marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- Affix a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
Documents required by Direct Entry Route Students –
- Submit an attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet OR
Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- One colored and latest photograph should be attested to the printout of the online registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of the Nationality, if the student is Foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of the special category i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
What are the CA Intermediate Registration Fees?
At the time of registering for the course, students must be aware of the amount they have to pay for the course. The CA Wizard explained the fee structure of the course. Also, CA Intermediate fee for ITT(Information Technology Training) Program, how much to pay for the direct entry course, Orientation Program Fee, etc. is given there.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Course?
Students need to know the eligibility criteria before registering for the course. Therefore, CA Wizard is providing a detailed explanation of the eligibility criteria:
For Foundation Route Method:
- Students have to Clear the 10+2 from the recognized board along with the ICAI CA Foundation examination to appear in CA Intermediate examination.
For Direct Entry Route Method:
- There is also a direct entry route through which a candidate can enroll for Intermediate directly without going through Either CPT or CA Foundation.
- Students who are Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce and secured a minimum of 55% can register directly for Intermediate without passing CA Foundation or CPT.
- Similar to Commerce Graduates, Non-commerce Graduates/ Post Graduates can also register for Intermediate by securing 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Apart from the above, the students who cleared the Intermediate level of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
How to Register Online for the CA Intermediate Registration?
Registering from the official website is a bit complex. Students need step-by-step guidance for the registration. Therefore, CA Wizard has provided the process to register for the course. Students need to follow every step of CA Wizard to enroll in the course.
Students who register for the CA Intermediate course must register before the last date. If you will register after the last date, ICAI will not accept the application form. Also, there must be an eight months study gap between registration and exams, only then you can appear for the exam. If students find difficulty in the registration procedure, then you can visit “CA Wizard”