The Canon Pixma MG2520 is a color photo printer. Now, users can print the best photos and documents, in accordance with the hybrid technology here we will check the canon Pixma MG2520 Printer setup on the selected devices like windows and MAC also read here why Canon printer keep going offline.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup
Now, setting up the Canon printer is easy. The user has to follow the subsequent steps for Canon Pixma MG2520.
- The user has to check if the printer is on.
- Then, one has to load the paper.
- Next step involves, opening the printer driver setup window.
- User can easily open the printer driver setup window from the application software or the icon.
Opening The Printer Driver Setup Through Application Software
- After opening the printer driver setup window, the user has to open the Print command from the File menu. This opens the Print dialog box.
- Now, select the model name (MG2520) and click on Preferences.
Opening The Printer Driver Setup Through Printer Icon
- It differs a little bit, depending on the Windows version. In case, where the user is using Windows 8, select Settings, then Control Panel and then Devices and Printers from Hardware and Sound.
- The process is slightly different if Windows 7 is in the picture.
- Subsequently, the user has to click on the Start menu. The next step involves, proceeding to click on Devices and Printers.
- Just right click on the model name and click on Printing preferences.
- The next step involves, clicking on the Commonly used settings. The user will be able to see it on the Quick Setup Tab. The Additional Features, Media Type and the Paper size also comes into picture.
- In the next step, the user needs to check the Print Quality.
- Now, complete the setup. Click on OK.
The printer also supports Mac OS. The Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup is easy.
Canon Printer Offline Issues
The user need not worry, if this message comes up on screen. Moreover, one can solve these issues by following certain standard steps.
Before proceeding with the guide, check to see if the printer is connected to the electrical power socket. The user can also restart the printer, if required. If there is a network failure, similar conditions will crop up.
- Start with the first solution: Restart Printer Pooler Service
- User needs to enter the Service section from the Start menu. One can see this on the Desktop.
- The next step requires the user to right-click on the Print Spooler. Then, click on the Restart button. If it is not active, then the user has to click on Start.
- Now, the user needs to right-click on the Print Spooler and choose Properties. One must select the startup type reading, Automatic. Now, click on OK.
- The next process involves restarting the printer and the computer.
- Second Solution Comes Into Play – Disable Use Canon Printer Offline Feature
- One has to enter the Control Panel, from the Start function. After, clicking on the Control panel, the user has to select Hardware and Sound. Then, move on to select Devices and Printers.
- Now, the user has to find the required printer and then click on Printers. Move to the drop-down menu and go to See What’s Printing.
- In the next step, the user has to check if the Use Printer Offline is unchecked. If a check mark is seen, one has to uncheck it.
- Now, click the printer icon again and click on Cancel All Documents.
- Now, go ahead with the printing function to see if the printer prints in the perfect manner.
- Third Solution – Reinstallation of The Software
The Canon printer offline message may arise due to driver issues. The user’s printer driver may be having problems functioning. Re-installation is the only solution if the above steps fail to bring it on.
- The user has to press the Windows key along with another alphabet R KEY. The user has to press them together. The Run box opens up. In the next step, the user needs to type out devmgmt.msc and click on OK.
- In the next step, one has to visit Printer Queues and then right-click on Uninstall device.
- One can download the latest driver of the printer from the official website of Canon. Installation on the computer is necessary now.
- One can easily download the driver from the canon website, however it is a lengthy process and may take some time. If the process seems long and tiring, one can visit Driver Easy.
The Driver Easy recognizes the system, in no time. One needs to identify the OS, well in advance. Otherwise, the user may waste a lot of time, installing the wrong one. Again removing it, also involves further hassles.
- The user can download the driver with the Free as well as the Pro version very easily.
- So, the user needs to download and install the Driver Easy.
- Run it and then, click on Scan Now. The tool scans the computer and tries to detect issue with the driver.
- Now, the user has to click on the Update button next to the required printer driver and download it.
- Once, the download is finished, the user needs to restart the computer and print the file, to check if the printer is working as required.
- Solution Four – SNMP Status Enabled
Another step, the user can undertake to solve Canon Printer Offline issues is to check the network management function. The user can collect all the necessary information and solve the issues accordingly.
- The user needs to locate the icon and right-click on it. Choose the Properties function.
- Then, one has to click on Ports.
- Configure the ports next.
- The user has to check if there is a ‘check mark’ against SMP Status Enabled. Clear the check mark and press OK. Close the window.
Conclusion – After going through the above troubleshooting techniques, one can solve the Canon printer offline issues. Verify to check if the issue has been resolved. If not, one has to resolve it through help from the technical service team. One can do this quite easily. Call the toll-free number for advanced trouble shooting issues. So, now solving the ‘offline’ issues is very easy. Also Check the Setup canon printer using this source ij.start.canon this section you can read After Click on the Canon Printer Offline Link As Mention Above on this @ 3rd Solution.