CATIA is a multi-platform software suite developed by the French company Dassault Systèmes for computer-aided design, manufacturing, engineering, 3D modelling, and product lifecycle management.
CATIA is a solid modelling tool that combines 3D parametric features with 2D tools and addresses the entire design-to-manufacturing process. CATIA generates orthographic, section, auxiliary, isometric, or detailed 2D drawing views in addition to solid models and assemblies.
CATIA Professional Certification validates that you have the skills and knowledge required to unleash the power of CATIA tools. All CATIA Certification exams assess solution knowledge and hands-on experience with live access exams that need you to solve real-life design challenges using CATIA solutions.
As a Certified CATIA Associate, you demonstrate a solid foundation of fundamental knowledge and hands-on experience with CATIA modelling techniques.
- To become a certified CATIA V5 Mechanical Design Specialist, you must first pass the CATIA V5 Part Design exam and then the CATIA V5 Assembly Design exam.
- You must pass both the CATIA V5 Part Design and the CATIA V5 Surface Design exams to become a certified CATIA V5 Mechanical Surface Design Specialist.
You can boost your competitive advantage by validating your professional level of certification. This certification demonstrates that you have extensive knowledge and hands-on knowledge in leveraging the optimum results from CATIA solutions.
- CMS is an Authorized Training Partner for Dassault Systèmes. Students enrolled in this Certified Education Partner plan have access to world-class training materials, curricula, e-Learning systems, and coaching from highly trained and certified instructors. In addition, Dassault Systèmes has created courseware and curricula to provide in-depth training on design solutions that reflect “industry best practices” and make use of the most up-to-date educational techniques and technologies.
- Post Graduate Program in Automotive Design using CATIA V5 in Bangalore is a comprehensive program on automotive design using CATIA-V5 with numerous practical examples. This program is ideal for beginners, covering the molding process, Gating and Runner design ejecting methods, and manufacturing feasibility checks.
You’ll learn mechanical and electrical fundamentals, such as engine servicing, diagnostics, and repairs, steering, suspension, driveline, brakes, body control, and vehicle communication systems.
The student may pursue a career as an Automotive engineer, Product designer, Design Engineer, or Tool Design engineer.
- EDS Technologies provides training programs for current and prospective users of various technology platforms, including business users and students. The training modules are well-structured and use multiple tools and software to deliver them.
EDST has created training programs tailored to students, beginners, and advanced users in Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Equipment, AEC, and other fields. The courses cover product design, validation, and digital manufacturing using software tools such as CATIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, AutoCAD, Inventor, and Revit. It also covers aerospace sheet metal, additive manufacturing, etc.
These courses are also delivered through e-Learning platforms, allowing you to gain knowledge from anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
These are some of the best places where you can look for quality learning and gaining knowledge if you live in Banglore and want to get knowledge about CATIA V5 with a certification that can help you in the future.
You can also get some of the best Catia V5 Courses in Chennai.