The Development Of Digital Marketing
Although traditional marketing remains essential for a business’s successful development, there are more and more plans to implement digital marketing. It stems from the very concept of marketing, which is to get closer to the consumer. As consumers are now primarily online, it is necessary to adapt and find new ways to promote a product or service. Today, all structures have reduced their traditional marketing budgets for digital marketing by at least 12.5%, an increase of 1.5% compared to 2019.
What Is The Challenge Of Digital Marketing Within A Company, A Start-Up, Or A Brand?
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is effective and efficient communication. It makes it possible to highlight a company’s added value through digital channels so that the target customer perceives this value and is interested in the brand. This, therefore, amounts to using all marketing techniques to promote products and services on social networks, on the internet, or in the media like a digital marketing agency.
Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing proposes to place customers at the heart of its business strategy. Indeed, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) make it possible to measure the evolution of data. As part of the digital strategy, we find KPIs essential to a company’s evolution or a start-up.
By applying a strategy based on digital marketing, a company has several objectives: reach the right people, meet their needs, and improve its visibility. It is then applied in different forms.
Natural referencing strategy, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is about optimizing a website or a web page by improving its visibility via natural referencing. Natural referencing makes it possible to position a website and possible so that it is as close as possible to the searches carried out by your target.
To find a company on the internet, either we already know it or research its field of activity, it is appropriate for a company to establish a digital SEO strategy to appear on the first page of searches. To do this, we must anticipate the research that will be carried out and set up external links or keywords that will allow the site to be found. There are many SEO benefits.
- Paid referencing strategy, SEA (Search Engine Advertising): this involves creating and optimizing advertising campaigns on various search engines. For Google, advertisers use the auction system for advertising through Google Ads (otherwise known as Google AdWords). We then use different CPC measures (cost per click) or CPA (cost per acquisition). It is said that paid referencing is essential for a company’s strategic and marketing development because it allows instant visibility and, above all, to meet a legitimate, urgent and immediate need.
- Personal branding: it is about developing your brand. Show your expertise, capitalize on your brand, create content. We thus develop our identity, whether for entrepreneurs or employees of a company. LinkedIn plays a crucial role in Personal branding since this professional network offers many opportunities to highlight your profile.
We will therefore use different digital channels:
- The website: it is essential to have a page allowing you to group several pieces of information, what we offer, and who we are. Storytelling models, for example, are top-rated on trendy websites. The idea is to tell the story of the brand and make a genuine promotion through its website.
- Social networks: Instagram allows a brand to attract potential customers and make itself known thanks to the aesthetic way of presenting the products. Twitter plays an equally important role because it allows to follow the news and direct its publications towards the company’s news. One speaks about micro-blogging. LinkedIn helps develop the professional network of a brand or a company.
- Digital billboards and online ads: this involves using paid search to appear at the top of ads and ads from various social networks.