Mutual funds are a great way to enhance your overall investment portfolios while providing rich returns. If you’re looking to invest in mutual funds, you’re on the right page! Let’s say hello to ET Money. The smartest app for financial management, money tracking and smart investing. ET Money will bring all your personal finance needs under one roof – Direct Mutual Fund Investments, Stocks as well as other Personal Finance Management requirements under a single roof.
This article will provide details on why ET Money App is currently the best mutual fund app in the country.
Direct Mutual Fund Investment
Investing in Mutual Fund has never been this easy & profitable. ET Money is a one-stop mutual fund investment app for direct investing in top-rated MFs with 0% commission and up to 1% extra returns for free by moving to the same Mutual Fund Schemes’ Direct Plans. Our smartphone application is completely paperless, ad-free & open for all.
Use our app to start investing & building your wealth with Mutual Funds.
Mutual Fund Monitoring and Reporting
ET Money is among India’s largest financial platforms. We help investors to know their money better and improve returns, reducing risks and costs. ET Money Mutual Fund app offers a single investing dashboard where you can follow all of your previous mutual fund investments made internally or even outside of ET Money. For enhanced portfolio tracking, you may also import PDFs for your external MF investments. This app helps you track all the mutual fund portfolios and get all critical information including the historical returns and a Health report on your portfolio. ET Money provides ideas on how to improve returns, and reduce cost and risk for each of your mutual fund portfolios.
Here are some of the features of the ET Money Mutual Fund app which make it the best mutual fund app available in India:
- You can save taxes by investing in ELSS MFs with as little as 500 USD each month
- You can invest in the highest-rated mutual fund plans that have been recommended by experts.
- You can invest in the highest-performing mutual fund plans for each investing aim, risk profile, and timescale.
- You can purchase mutual funds with absolutely no commission, no transaction fees, and no hidden costs.
- As the greatest investing application, ET Money supports all UPI payment applications like PhonePe, Paytm, BHIM UPI, and Google Pay, and offers one-tap payments via Net Banking and NPCI e-mandate for mutual fund investments via Lumpsum or SIP.
- It is really simple to transfer your current SIP or Lump Sum mutual fund investments from other platforms such as Groww, myCAMS, Scipbox, Paytm Money, and others.
- You can invest in various mutual funds such as equity mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, small-caps, large-caps, balanced funds, sector mutual funds, gold mutual funds, or foreign funds, among others, all from a single mutual fund application.
- You can invest in the highest-rated mutual fund schemes through SIPs/Lumpsums from AMCs such as ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, SBI Mutual Fund, Kotak Mutual Fund, Axis Mutual Fund, L&T Mutual Fund, Parag Parikh Mutual Fund, Nippon India Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual Fund, Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund, UTI Fund, IDFC Mutual Fund, and others.
ET Money Mutual Fund app simplifies the entire process of investing in Mutual Funds by providing all the information you need, from the know-how to make smart investments, to tools that help you decide what kind of investment suits you best. In fact, only ET money offers tools like hidden risk detection and an investor personality checker to help you identify opportunities for success. ET money also has a one-of-a-kind Mutual Fund Health Report which tracks your mutual fund portfolios and provides critical information. This report makes it easier than ever to choose the right fund for your goals—be it getting good returns or tightening your risk profile while maximizing returns. With zero commission, zero brokerage and an extra 1% returns every year, ET Money is truly the best Mutual Fund app in India.
click here for more articles.