New Cairo, specifically the Fifth Settlement area, has been witnessing a remarkable
development recently, which has led to an increase in the number of various residential, commercial and administrative projects in it, and the interest of real estate developers to invest in the region.
This is due to its excellent strategic location, advanced infrastructure designed according to the latest construction and quality standards, in addition to a network of modern roads and bridges that linked the various neighborhoods of New Cairo which facilitates the movement to and from the area. In New Cairo, there are a huge number of apartments for sale and apartments for rent, So you must be aware of the available services before picking your ideal unit.
Available Services in the Fifth Settlement
If you are looking for apartments for sale in New Cairo or apartments for rent in New Cairo, you must also focus on its features and services to choose the most appropriate residential project that caters to your needs. In the Fifth Settlement, you will find an abundance of services that differ in their nature whether it is basic, commercial, medical, educational, or medical.
The Most Important Schools in the Fifth Settlement
The Fifth Settlement area includes many international and private schools for different educational stages, such as; American International School, German Private School in Cairo, British International School in New Cairo, Canadian International School (CISE).
In addition to major universities such as: the American University in Cairo (AUC), the German University in Cairo (GUC), and the Higher Institute of Engineering and Technology.
The Most Important Hospitals in the Fifth Settlement
The Fifth Settlement area contains many famous hospitals such as: the Air Specialized Hospital in the northern 90th Street, the Fifth Settlement General Hospital in the southern 90th Street, and the Karma Hospital in the Narjis neighborhood.
The Most Important Malls in the Fifth Settlement
The Fifth Settlement offers its residents a wide array of international malls in the area which include:
- Downtown Katameya Mall: It is considered an integrated commercial complex that provides all the necessary needs of the residents, in addition to restaurants and cafes
- Cairo Festival City Mall: It is considered one of the most famous malls in Egypt as it includes numerous international and local shopping brands, a dancing fountain, and notable furniture exhibitors such as IKEA
- Point 90 Mall: It is one of the most vital commercial malls in the Fifth Settlement and it is specifically located on the southern 90th Street
The Most Important Hypermarkets in the Fifth Settlement
The Fifth Settlement includes many hypermarkets that provide all the requirements and needs of the residents, such as Fathallah, Seoudi, Ragab Sons, Panda Market, and Husseini Markets.
The Most Important Sports Clubs in the Fifth Settlement
There are many famous sports clubs that serve the entire population of the area, such as: Petrosport Sports Club, WadiDegla Club, Platinum Club, and Al-Zohour Club, offering various types of sports, social and recreational activities.
Nearby Vital Areas Close to the Fifth Settlement
The Fifth Settlement is close to many main roads and axes, which makes it even more strategic. Some of these areas include Nasr City, Heliopolis, Maadi, Al Rehab, Madinaty and Obour as well.
The Main Roads and Bridges that Link Nasr City to the Fifth Settlement
- The Olympic Champion, FeryalAbdelAziz bridge, which links New Cairo to the eastern side of Nasr City that include El-Wafaa W Al-Amal and the Tenth District
- Omar Solaiman Bridge that links GamalAbdelnasser Axis with the road leading to New Cairo from the upper part of the Ring Road and East Nasr City
- Samir Ghanem bridge that is located along the Mohamed Naguib axis in the East Cairo intersection on the Ring Road, and helps transfer traffic easily from New Cairo to Suez Road in the direction of Cairo