Organ transplant is a critical procedure. It also costs very high, which might not be affordable for all. So, before finalising your destination for an organ transplant, you must consider the outcome of the treatment.
It is wise to decide on medical tourism if the treatment in your country is expensive or not successful. Well, before planning, you shall be well aware that each state varies in terms of Kidney Transplant Price and also the norms.
So, if you wish to make your travel successful, know all the legalities beforehand. You can approach the medical tourism companies to collect relevant information.
Things to Remember For Kidney Transplant in India:
India is one of the most excellent destinations for a kidney transplant considering the cost of a transplant, results of the treatment, and the availability of facilities under one roof.
However, you have to keep certain things in mind while you are thinking about medical tourism in India.
- You shall forward your reports to a medical tourism company so that they can check with the doctor if you are eligible for a kidney transplant.
- Once you get the approval for eligibility considering your overall health, then you must avail fit to fly certificate from the doctors in your area.
- Now, when everything is in your favour for the transplant, make sure you are available with a donor for the transplant.
- If you wish to undergo a kidney transplant in India, you shall have a blood-related donor, and all the documents to prove the same.
- Make sure the blood-group of the donor and recipient is compatible; you can undergo all the necessary diagnosis process for the same.
- It is illegal to undergo a kidney transplant with an unrelated donor in India. So, unless you have a related donor, you cannot avail the treatment in India.
- Undergo a full-body checkup before you travel for your medical tourism. It is because doctors in India consider only the reports you forward to them to check the possibility of a transplant if you have any other health disorder, which is not suitable. In contrast, transplant they will suggest you for higher preparation time.
- Usually, if you have diabetes, obesity or addiction to drugs and alcohol, it is not possible to go for a transplant immediately.
- Also, the age of the person is an essential consideration for a kidney transplant process. So, if you are below the age of 60 years, and otherwise healthy, you can plan your medical tourism to India.
You can find the guidelines for medical tourism to India mentioned-above. So, make sure to check all of them before you plan your healthcare travel.
You shall never worry about Kidney Transplant Price in India, as no other country can provide you with the treatment at a similar cost.
India has the minimum possible price for not only kidney transplant but any other treatment. For ost of the people the primary reason of travel is an affordable cost of treatment.