Lin-Manuel Miranda is his birth name.
United States of America
5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
Playwright, Composer, Actor, Lyricist
Composer, Theater Director, Actor, Playwright, Rapper, Lyricist
According to networthobserver, the net worth of Lin-Manuel Miranda is near about $50 million. He made his net worth through successful career in musical industry and maintained by growing musical talent day by day.
Lin-Manuel Miranda took birth in New York City, New York, United States on 16th of January in 1980. As a child, he wrote his first book ‘Jingles’. He got admission to Hunter College Elementary School for primary level schooling and then to Hunter College High School for high level schooling. He did his graduation from Wesleyan University in 2002.
In his college time, he created a comedy troupe ‘Freestyle Love Supreme’. He acted in many productions and directed many musical events during his University.
- Father: Luis A (Community Activist, Political Consultant).
- Mother: Luz Towns Miranda (Psychologist).
- Siblings: Has only 1 sister Luz (Chief Financial Officer in the Mir-Ram Group).
- Wife: Vanessa Nadal (Lawyer at Jones Day).
- Children: Two Sons (Sebastian Miranda, Francisco Miranda).
Miranda starred in and created Broadway Musicals ‘Hamilton’. He worked for director Thomas Kail with John Buffalo Mailer in ‘In the Heights’. After sometime in 2004, a writer Quiara Alegria Hudes included in his team. This work headed by Broadway production company and this was also nominated for many awards as well.
After that, he left Broadway production company in 2009. But later, rejoined in 2011 as Usnavi.
In the middle, Miranda started teaching English subject in the school where from he did his schooling. In those days, he also wrote columns for Manhattan Times, composed music for commercials and was reviewer of restaurant.
In 2011, he did sensational work as he delivered lyrics for ‘Bring it On the Musical’ which advertised in Georgia at Alliance Theatre. Marinda also displayed himself in the episode of ‘Good Cop Bad Dog’ Television series ‘Modern Family’ and had gain popularity at that time.
Later, he worked in the show ‘How I Met Your Mother’, the episode of ‘Bedtime Stories’. He also seen in other shows ‘The Sopranos’, ‘House’ and many more as a guest.
In 2012, he casted in film ‘The Odd Life of Timothy Green’. In 2018, his ‘Hamilton’ is still journeying actively and has $365 million grossed. Lin also have some famous quotes of his life.
Here are some best focal points in Lin-Manuel’s Career:
- In 2008, Miranda won Tony Awards as ‘Best Original Score’.
- In 2009, Yeshiva University awarded him an honorary degree by being the youngest person at Washington Heights.
- Also, in 2009, he received Grammy Award as ‘Best Musical Theater’.
- In 2015, he honored by MacArthur Genius Award and Wesleyan University awarded him a degree of ‘Doctor of Humane Letters’.
- In 2016, he received Grammy Award as ‘Best Musical Theater’ album cause of his role in Alexander Hamilton.
- He titled as a ‘Most Influential People in the World’ in Time Magazine’s list in 2016.
- In 2018, Miranda reaped on ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’ as a star.
- Comprehensively, Miranda has won 11 awards out of 16 nominations for the Tony Award.