The prolonged case of laziness and weakness can usually be the indicator of basic diseases such as Anemia. One of its major causes is the imbalance of your red blood cells. Its severity depends upon the cause. Moreover, there are plenty of ways to treat anemia at home for increasing the blood content and curing Anemia throughout just tweaking your diet.
John doe says these top 11 home remedies for treating Anemia –
- Eat Eggs – The eggs have naturally low saturated fat and high iron content as well as are a good addition to the diet. As per a study, the egg white proteins play an important role in alleviating the iron-deficiency, Anemia. Another research report supported the utilization of eggs to treat iron deficiency and anemia. Wondering how to use it? You can boil and consume eggs. Also, they might be added to several meals, like whole grains and leafy vegetables.
- Have Blackstrap Molasses – It is the sweet by-product that is obtained from refining sugarcane. Blackstrap Molasses is rich in minerals such as Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Selenium, and Calcium along with being low in sugar. Considered as among the best home remedies for anemia, consuming it can raise your body’s iron levels, hence improving the RBC count and hemoglobin levels. It would be best for you to take it either in the morning or during the evening approximately 2 hours before you go to bed.
- Consume Beetroot – This is a vegetable that you can rely upon to cure your anemia. Since Beetroot is enriched with the natural iron, it assists in raising your hemoglobin count in the blood. Thereby, with extended consumption, the oxygen level in your blood slowly increases. Feel free to eat it as the raw salad or in the cooked form. Or, you can also use it as one of the natural remedies for anemia by mashing and liquefying it and then preparing a glass of beetroot juice as well.
- Take Moringa Leaves – These are diffused with plenty of iron, Vitamin C, A, as well as Magnesium. 1 serving of these excellent leaves provides you with 28 mg of iron which is a lot more than iron’s presence in spinach. Daily addition of these leaves is popular for improving your red blood cell count and hemoglobin level. Consume nearly 20-25 of these leaves finely chopped and then make the paste along with adding 1 teaspoon of the jaggery. Mix it well and then have it with your breakfast.
- Have Fenugreek – The Fenugreek seeds are famous for having restorative and nutritive properties. Also, it helps in improving your body’s hemoglobin levels as well as can be utilized as the daily dietary supplement. Hence, it can support in the prevention and treatment of this disease. Please note that if the condition gets worse, make sure to try these remedies along with proper medication from the Philippine online pharmacy. This way, you would get better results and your condition will be improved.
- Consume Green Veggies – Take it for your breakfast or 1 hour before the workout session. Green veggies such as Spinach, Kale, Mustard Greens, Radish Greens, Broccoli, Swiss chard, and Arugula are the best iron sources. Having these daily can assist treat anemia. Please note that you should take green veggies or green juice in excess. Rather, have at most 3-4 cups of greens every day. Since leafy greens are naturally filled with minerals and vitamins like iron and folate, they are the most effective ones for treating iron deficiency and anemia.
- Eat Citrus Fruits – It has been reported that daily intake of Vitamin C as your anemia treatment at home has helped in improving the condition of those patients who are suffering from acute anemia. Also, vitamin C assists blood in absorbing more quantities of iron. Hence, make it your habit to consume the natural Vitamin C sources of any form daily, be it lemon, orange, or sweet lime.
- Take Pomegranate – Having Vitamin C, Pomegranate helps in improving the iron absorption of your body, raising your hemoglobin level. Drink a single cup of its juice with a bit of honey and cinnamon powder, regularly with breakfast. Also, you can consume it on an empty stomach during the mornings. Needless to say, this fruit is a rich source of vitamins and iron too. Furthermore, a few studies have found that pomegranate juice supplementation helped in the production of red blood cells in healthy individuals.
- Consume Yogurt with Turmeric – This natural cure for anemia is perfect for those individuals who are suffering from Kapha-type anemia. They must have 1 cup of yogurt twice in a day, in the morning & afternoon, with 1 teaspoon of turmeric. In the Kapha-type anemia, an individual might experience swelling as well as his/her skin turns clammy and cold. So this remedy assists in balancing Kapha Dosha in your body.
- Take Sesame seeds – These are filled with copper, iron, selenium, zinc, folate, Vitamin E, and B6. Daily addition of the black sesame seeds has been proven for improving the hemoglobin levels along with promoting iron absorption. Consume nearly 1 tablespoon of these seeds dry roast, mix with 1 tablespoon of honey and then roll into a ball. Take this nutritive ladoo daily for boosting your levels of iron.
- Eat raisins and dates – These dry fruits are filled with copper, iron, vitamins C and A, and magnesium, and eating those is regarded as among the most effective home remedies for anemia. Hence, including raisins and dates in your regular diet can ease iron absorption as well as boost your immune system. So, have dates and raisins in the morning by adding them to the breakfast bowl, desserts, salads, or smoothies.
Anemia is a common issue that needs adequate treatment. It is vital for correcting the nutritional intake as well as utilizes iron supplements if required. Treatment might take various months during which you might have to get periodical blood tests for measuring your body’s iron levels. All in all, anemia is a normal blood disorder. However, it can be cured in case you seek appropriate assistance, take supplements, know what to avoid, and eat, as well as keep a keen eye on your wellness.