Due to the sedentary lifestyle of the present day, more and more people are facing several chronic and genetic health issues. And because of this people search for the best treatment options.Finding the best hospital is the first step in the battle of good treatment for our dear ones.
It is a fact that India is one of the best destinations for medical treatment. Thousands of medical travellers all around the world opt the country for the treatment, every month. The hospitals in India are equipped with the latest technologies and are cost-effective, which makes them most preferable. There are several hospitals all around the country for specified treatments. Medical travellers always have a question that, “Where in India?”. So, Delhi for many reasons, is considered to be the best place for different types of treatments.
Which is the best hospital in Delhi? why should one choose Delhi for treatment in India? what are the advantages of choosing this place ? and other questions related to the context are answered here.
The hospitals of this city are equipped with the latest infrastructure in accordance with international standards. They are also accredited with the Joint Commission International (JCI). The renowned and the experienced medical experts also play the major role. Advance medical technologies have brought many treatment options in the market which helps in good andspecified treatments.
If the patient is in Delhi or has decided to come to Delhi for treatment then they would first search for a good hospital which can give them the treatment required. Normally, people should consider the following factors before choosing the hospital –
- Availability of renowned doctors – it is a fact that doctors who are famous enough won’t be available every time, so it is better to choose a hospital where the famous doctors are also available.
- Cost of treatment – the treatment must be cost-efficient.
- Quality of treatment – the treatment should be good with more success rates and according to the modern technologies.
- Ease of connectivity – the hospital staffs should be co-operative and should be available for the patients whenever needed.
- Less waiting time – the consultations and treatment should be achieved as soon as possible.
- Language interpreters – as many people from abroad and other states of the country face communication problem so there should be language interpreters in the hospitals.
And Delhi’s hospitals fulfil all the above-mentioned factors. Now, few of the best hospitals according to me are mentioned below: Apart from this you can get complete information on treatment specific hospitals on ClinicSpots
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)
- Primus Super Specialty Hospital
- Max Super Specialty Hospital
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
The other reasons why these hospitals are considered the best are:
- The hospitals offer a variety of choices regarding rooms depending on the budget of the patient.
- As they are accredited with JCI and NABH, they give the best quality treatment.
- All kinds of modern technologies like computer stimulation, digital photography and other assessment aids are available.
- The critical care department offers 24×7 assistance to the emergency patients requiring intensive medical interventions.
- The ICUs of the hospitals are equipped with modern ventilators, multiparameter monitors, ultrasonography, and echocardiography machine and dedicated laboratories.
- The hospitals are equipped with certain modern technologies such as 256 Slice CT Angio, 1.5 Telsa MRI, bone densitometry, DaVinci Robotic surgery system, Novalis TX, etc.
- There are many different types of treatments offered by the hospitals such as Oncology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Dermatology, Pediatrics and many more. Amongst all Oncology is in great demand in case of medical tourism.
- Nurses being much educated, people from abroad don’t face any communication problem as English is the most common language.
Most of the hospitals are multi-specialty, technically advance that are equipped with the latest facilities and specialised doctors. The hospitals provide high quality care, managed by a team of highly skilled and devoted medical professionals. With international medical standards the hospitals cover almost all departments under surgical and medical standards. These are reasons why medical tourism is on the rise as in India.