The objective of the game is easy to understand: Get with the sum of your cards a higher number than the dealer gets, getting closer than him to 21 or nailing it right at that number, but without going over; because, if you go over, you lose automatically. At a blackjack table you play together with other people, but only against the dealer, the rest of the players neither go nor come – you do not compete against them.
The game begins with the players placing their initial bets, and after that the dealer deals two cards to each player and also two to himself – in some types of blackjack, only one, and if you facing anything difficult in playing blackjack you can visit Kubet official website, we will teach you everything. While your cards and those of the other players will be revealed, you will only be able to see one of the dealer’s cards – the other will be covered. Based on that, the players take their turn deciding if they are interested in any more cards or if they prefer to stay as they are, and the last to play will always be the dealer.
That’s the Basics, but the Game has Specific Rules that you Need to Know:
- The value of the cards is such that: their own value for those that go from 2 to 10, 10 for the figures, and 1 or 10 for the Ace depending on what suits the player best
- The maximum play you can get is properly called Blackjack, and you can only get there with your first two cards.
- If you manage to add 21 with more than two cards, you will have an excellent play but in all cases of lower value than Blackjack.
- Those players who stay closer to 21 than the dealer will win their bet; while if there is a tie, the player recovers the amount bet.
- If the dealer – the dealer – goes over 21, you win your bet. However, you should never count on it.
- The greater the number of decks, the higher cards.
- They will be able to leave, but it complicates the calculations.
Options when Playing Blackjack
The player may ask for card / s to try to get as close to 21 as possible with the sum of them, but the moment he goes over that number, he will lose his hand and the dealer will take his bet
At any time, the player can decide not to ask for more cards and stand, waiting for his combination of cards to beat the dealer’s.
Only and exclusively on his first turn, the player can choose to double his bet, for which he will receive one more card. The doubled bet will have the same value as the initial one, and it is a more recommended option when the hand of cards received in the first instance adds up to around 10.
Divide / Separate
If in the first hand you receive two cards with the same value, you have the option of dividing or separating them … thus converting them into two independent playing tricks, and the divided bet must be of the same amount as the initial one. In each of them you will be able to double again and even divide again, your options are multiplied by two.
Insurance / Insure
If the dealer receives an Ace as the first card in sight, you can bet with insurance; that is to say, that he will get Blackjack. The maximum bet amount with this option is half of the initial bet. In the event that the dealer finally gets the key with a Blackjack, he will pay the player twice the amount of the insured bet – that is, the same amount as the original bet; if he fails, the player loses his insured bet.
In some forms of blackjack, you will have the option of turning in your hand and recovering 50% of the initial bet. Giving up is recommended when you clearly see that you are losing against the bank, but it is not a possibility that you will have in all cases when you play blackjack online.
Play Blackjack Online
Blackjack is a game that is excellently suited to playing on the internet… and you won’t have any need to put on a poker face. However, there are a number of things to consider before starting to play online. The first and most recommended thing is to initially play a demo version – free – to familiarize yourself with the game on the internet, even more so if you don’t know the rules well.
Even if you know how blackjack works well and are used to playing it, it is always a good idea to get the hang of it with a trial version before taking the step of risking your own money online. There are some other tips that we want to give you:
- You should always check in advance the percentage of prizes that the casino gives the player in blackjack. Some casinos may offer high payouts for some games, but not for blackjack specifically.
- Generally speaking, this is what you will find: Blackjack 3: 2 – for every 2 units you bet, you win 3 if you hit Blackjack; 1: 1 win – if you beat the dealer, you win the same amount as the bet; Insurance 2: 1 – if you win the bet with insurance, you receive half of the bet.
- It is always better to start playing blackjack at tables where there are fewer decks involved, as you can have an easier overview of the game as there are fewer cards to keep track of.
- It is also not a bad idea to invest some time in finding a video on the internet that explains the dynamics of the game, how to face it, and even basic information in relation to the probabilities that come into play in blackjack.