In this article, we will explain the process of connecting brother printers to our Wi-Fi network. Next, we’ll explain how to make your brother’s printer wireless connection to your Windows or Mac device.
For your brother’s printer to work wirelessly, you need to keep your printer and computer on the same Wi-Fi network. Therefore, we will explain this process in the following section. Before this process, we need to check a few things to connect the brother printer to Wi-Fi. You can check our recommendatins on the best home theater projectors.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
- First, find out the name of your Wi-Fi network.
- Also, find your network key for your Wi-Fi (also known as a “password”).
- Enter the SSID and password of your Wi-Fi router as you will need them.
Steps to Learn How Do I Connect Brother Printer to Wifi Network
- First, turn on your Wi-Fi router and make sure you keep your printer within range of the Wi-Fi network.
- Then, connect the power cord of the Brother printer to the electric socket and turn it on.
- Connect the printer power cord to the socket.
- Next, click the “Menu” button on your brother’s printer.
- Click on the Brother Printer menu.
- Select the “Network” option and click the “OK” button using the up and down arrow keys.
- Press the up and down arrow keys to select “WLAN” and click “OK”.
- Select the “Setup Wizard” option using the up and down keys and click “OK” again.
- When you see the “Wi-Fi enabled” option, press “Yes.” Brother Printer will now automatically search for wireless networks from the list available.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name from the list and press “OK.”
- Next, it will ask for a Wi-Fi password. Enter your correct password and press “OK.”
We also revieved the best printers for students, you can vist for a premium guide.
How to Connect Brother Wireless (WiFi) Printer to Windows Computer
- First, turn on your Brother printer and connect it to your Wi-Fi network by following the steps in the section above.
- Then, visit the website https://www.brother-usa.com to download the driver for your brother printer for your Windows computer.
- Find your brother’s printer model and click on the “Download Driver” option according to your Windows compatibility.
- Now, the driver installation on your computer will begin. Could you wait for it to end?
- Click on the downloaded driver file to open it. Next, complete the installation setup by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, open “Run Command” from your Windows Start menu and type “Control Panel” in the dialog box, and click “OK.”
- From the Control Panel, select the “Device and Printer” option.
- Devices and printers.
- Then click on the “Add Printer” option, select your Brother printer from the list, and click “Next.”
- Wait a few moments for your setup to complete.
- Finally, a connection is now established between your brother’s wireless printer and your Windows computer.
Connect Brother Printer On Windows Computer With USB
- First, connect your brother printer to your Windows computer via the USB that came with your printer.
- Then, download the driver from Brother’s website and complete the installation setup as described above.
- Finally, add your printer to the control panel (as described above), and your brother’s printer will be connected to your computer.