Everyone should know how to create an online email address from a free email provider. A day without email service is considered an ‘interruption’. Email, also sometimes referred to as e-mail, is a short form of electronic mail, a protocol for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages.
An email has spread its huge reputation with the spread of the Internet web cloud. In many cases, email is the ideal method of communication. Your connection with people can be greatly improved through the use of email.
This expands the scope of your reference group and network links. Email is still the number one mode of communication in the world due to the speed of transmission; You can send messages anywhere in the world in seconds. You can attach documents, pictures, and other files with email, which saves a lot of time compared to regular postal mail (snail).
You can create email groups to send information to the larger community. There are many benefits to having a free email address from service providers such as Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail; You can use Instant Message to chat with friends and family, save your important files online, create photo albums, and email your phone, calendar, and video & news services. You get unlimited free online storage for your email messages & files.
Clean & Simple User Interface, which allows you to easily find and view the context without effort. Additionally, social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter accept free email addresses from top free email account providers to create your login credentials, so you can easily invite and connect your email contacts. Other than that, sending email greeting cards is now very popular.
Now focus on the following list of how to create an email address:
- You need an Internet-enabled computer or laptop or visit the nearest Internet cafe.
- Choose from top free email service providers like Google, Yahoo, Hotmail Live, AOL, Inbox. Check their facilities and decide accordingly.
- Click ‘Register’ or ‘Create a new account’
- Enter your name, gender, date of birth, country
- Now select the unique name id, enter the name in the blank field and click “Check availability” to see if anyone is using the same name. Available names are displayed as available and provide you with suggestions for alternate names that are not available.
- Enter an easy-to-remember password. The password should be between 6 and 32 characters long, except for the name you normally use as your email id. To make your password more secure, you can combine uppercase and lowercase letters or you can use special characters (e.g.,). Type the password again in the next line.
- If you forgot your ID or password, enter an alternate email address. If this is your first online email account creation, you can provide the email address of someone you trust if you do not wish to share recovery information with you or skip this step.
- Most free email providers now want to answer security questions. Alternatively, if you find it inconvenient to list your own questions and answers, you can write them down.
- Finally, you have to go through word verification to prove that you are human at the computer. By entering this code, you can help prevent spam and duplicate entries. Even if the case is not sensitive, try typing the code word correctly as shown in the picture.
Beware of website spoofing
That’s all. You have already completed your first email account with the first welcome email in your inbox. Fill out your contact address book now and tell everyone your new ID. Start enjoying more extra free services activated with your new ID. Do not place your email address on anything and every website that offers free items to protect your mailbox from spam and hacks. Always beware of website spoofing, never try to log in from a site other than the original site or access your mailbox.
To protect your email password from being stolen, always use an anti-spyware or anti-keylogger program wherever you work online, as the keylogger will record every keystroke you type. Change the password every three months or if you need to.
And don’t forget to log out every time after using one of the services they offer, especially when you’re online from school, work, a cafe, or your friend’s house. Many people in cyber cafes have lost their email accounts. So try not to access confidential information in cyber cafes. We hope this guide will help you learn how to create an online email address and protect it from free email providers.