20% of Canadians live with acne! An unsmooth face affects your appearance and can be a cause of low self-esteem. What comes to your mind when you hear face cleansing? Probably, you would think of a tiresome process such as washing your face several times a day or exploring and using several products. Well, you can get a perfectly smooth skin easily through face oil cleansing.
What is Face Oil Cleansing?
The basic idea of this process is using a natural facial cleansing oil to clean your face and to balance the skin’s natural oils. Natural Face Cleansing Oil works under the idea that “like dissolves like.” The nourishing components in a facial cleansing oil are intended to lift excess sebum and clean clogged pores.
What is good about Oil Cleansing?
Although you might probably be aware of one or two reasons as to why oil cleansing is beneficial to your skin, check out these five more reasons why you should try the method.
- Cleansing oils are soap-free. Therefore, you no longer have to worry about foamy suds stripping your skin’s natural oils.
- Natural face cleansing oil works well with every type of skin. You no longer have the excuse of “my skin is oily…”
- Surprisingly, you can effortlessly rinse with water. Oil cleansers can emulsify with water! You don’t have to worry about greasy residues.
- In addition to cleansing the excess oil on the skin, cleansing oil clings on sweat, make-up, and grime. Therefore, the process is a guaranteed way of cleaning all impurities effectively. What’s more intriguing is that the entire process is very gentle!
- Oil cleansing also nourishes and hydrates the skin, which are the two basic requirements for smooth skin.
So, how do you Use your Face Cleansing Oil?
- Unlike the usual face washing ritual, face cleansing oil is applied using dry hands to a dry face. A small drop of the oil is enough to spread over your skin.
- It is important to note that not all cleansing oils are equal. While some people might be using coconut oil as a cleansing oil, they are making the wrong choice since it is comedogenic. It can easily block the skin pores. You should always go for a natural facial cleansing oil that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. With these ingredients, it can effectively nourish and moisturize every skin type.
- To get the best results out of cleansing oils, take your time while conducting the process. Instead of rinsing the oil as soon as you have finished cleansing, take time to massage the oil into your skin. Small circular motions work like magic!
- The last step is removing the natural facial cleansing oil. To make this step pleasant to your skin, use a warm and damp face cloth. It should be super soft to give you that lovely feeling. Spending extra minutes cleansing not only feels good but also ensures you don’t miss any irksome make-up remains.
To get the most exceptional results you’ve been yearning for, you should be patient and consistent. At times, it may take two to three weeks to adapt to the oil cleansing process. However, it is worth the wait. Ensure you’re consistent in applying the cleansing oil and don’t skip any step of this routine.