India’s top-ranked model Karan Oberoi model who is well known among people for his big arms, this man shared footage of one of his workouts – it pays off to pay attention. Unlike many of other leading fitness models or actors, this top model genuinely knows what he’s doing in the gym and doesn’t shy to show his workout regime and educate people and his fans via his fitness videos, this is why youth loves him and wants to see him again and again. You can pick up some helpful tips by following along and implementing those muscle and strength building principles at home or gym which Karan Oberoi KO shares that might be enlightening for guys who are really striving to get biceps like him:
- While doing arms, Barbell Preacher Curl, Dumbbell Incline Curl, Dumbbell Concentration Curls and Dumbbell Seated Alternate Hammer Curl on Exercise Ball are some of the exercises and should never be ignored as these few exercises play a major role in sharpening muscles of arms while you grow them.
- It’s always the best if you do workout of biceps and triceps on the same day, the more you tire them and keep the workout intense better they will look. It is also very important to understand that triceps muscles are bigger than biceps so more time and sets should be devoted to triceps in comparison to bicep’s muscles which is the major mistake done by majority of people as they concentrate more on biceps exercises. Triceps workout must include Barbell Close Grip Bench Press, Barbell Lying Triceps Extension, Exercise Ball Dip and EZ Bar Seated Reverse Grip French Press.
- Before doing arms workout make sure you load good carbs like boiled sweet potatoes or a cup of rice, also make sure you take them one hour before your workout.
- Always reward your arm’s workout with 40 gm of protein shake powder as soon as the workout is finished.
- Fitness supplements such as no2 should be stacked with diet to get a great pump, this supplement is completely safe to use which also improves the visibility of veins in the arms and also gives a great pump that helps arms to look bigger.
- Always opt for a drop set. In a drop set, we start with the heaviest weight with which we can perform 4-6 reps. We perform the reps with weight till exhaustion and then without rest, we grab a bit lighter weight (say with which we can do 6-8 reps) and again perform reps till exhaustion. Again we’ll reduce weight and increase rep counts.
This process will continue when the weight we are using is such that we are able to do 12-15 reps.
- Also make sure that there is no gap or rest when you change/lower the weight while doing drop set. One set will be counted as lifting from heaviest weight going down to lightest weight and next set again starts from the heaviest weight that you are comfortable lifting. This workout can give you an amazing size and cuts if used properly.
- In order to increase the size of any muscle, you should be getting sufficient protein in your diet. The American College of Sports Medicine advises anywhere between 1.4 to 2 grams of protein per kilo of body weight each day. The amino acids that make up the building blocks of protein contribute to repairing muscle tissue after training, which then corresponds to increased growth.
- Stretching and flexing your biceps and triceps is key to growth of arms muscles. Increased biceps training, coupled with a desk-heavy job, needs to be combined with sufficient stretching, otherwise the biceps tendon may become too tight and shortened. This can rotate your shoulders internally and create the illusion your arms aren’t as big as they really are. Make sure you do lot of stretching that ultimately helps you in achieving great arms.