Samsung smartphones have been on the must-have lists of buyers for many years now and with good reasons too. Founded in 1969 in South Korea, Samsung Electronics has come out with almost every type of electronic item, ranging from TVs to semiconductors. The first Android phone was launched in 2009 and there has been no looking back since.
The company is now one of the leading smartphone manufacturers in the world; its latest launch that was last month is the Galaxy A20. To get the best deals on these smartphones you should try to get your hands on a discount code for Gearbest. These are some of the latest technologies and features that you will find in the newest Samsung smartphone models:
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is a huge upgrade over the previous version and comes with an all-new screen design. You can get 3 cameras on the front and 2 at the back, and this makes the phone super-versatile. The screen has a fingerprint scanner and the model is equipped with a large 4, 100mAh battery that is most impressive.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 is smaller but feature-rich, and more affordable. You can expect core features like the slick design, top-end internals and Infinity-O screen, fingerprint scanner and multiple color options. It can offer you a choice of storage; you get to pick either 128GB or 512GB.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes with a handy stylus and perhaps the best smartphone screen. It is costly but provides a robust processor and 4 rear cameras. The stylus or S pen is the main highlighting feature and you can perform lots of work using it.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is an equally impressive smartphone from Samsung that is more pocket-friendly and offers excellent video-recording hardware, impressive processing power, S Pen for taking notes and doodling, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e is not only cost-friendly but also easy to use. This model has a slick design, a dual rear camera that enables impressive photography.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 provides a bigger battery and larger screen making it a top-of-the-line Samsung smartphone with a front camera and dual rear camera. It offers a gorgeous display and has better battery life; it also offers the S Pen that can be used to take selfies remotely besides its regular features.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is large and offers a 6.2-inch screen which is easy to hold in the hand. The model has dual 12MP cameras, with a dual-aperture allowing you to switch between f/1.5 and f/2.4 seamlessly. There are impressive stereo speakers, 3500mAh battery, and stylish metal build, wireless charging feature, water resistance, biometric security features, fingerprint scanner, face scanner and an iris scanner.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold is by far the most advanced smartphone that has taken gaming to another level. It comes with a 7.3 inch screen that folds and gives the phone functions of a tablet. It comes with pin-sharp resolution, 12GB RAM, flagship specs, 6 cameras, secondary display, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy A80 is the company’s most affordable smartphone without a front-facing camera but with a 6.7 inch AMOLED display, and great charging speed, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 is a smaller and more economical choice than the Samsung S9 Plus, with a compact 5.8-inch screen, vibrant display, biometric security features and a high-end build.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is perfect for fans of the stylus and massive screens. Not only is it cheaper than S10 Plus, it also offers wireless charging, water resistance and great storage.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 launched last year is one of the most affordable handsets but offers impressive specs. It comes with a triple cam array at the back covering 24MP, 8MP and a 5MP shooter, besides the front cam for taking selfies.
These are the latest Samsung smartphone models displaying the most recent features and technologies that Samsung has to offer its customers, and to get the best deals on these, make sure you have coupons from Don’tPayAll.