Talk to any individual with a tattoo, and he or she is bound to have a story behind the mark. Tattoos are conversation starters, but that’s definitely not an important reason to get them. People get values or memories that figure permanently in their lives inked on themselves. It may even be a tribute to a loved person as well. Also do not be surprised to see meaningless tattoos among many.
Customer satisfaction is an integral part of the industry. A customer who gets himself or herself permanently inked must feel happy with the final design. He or she must be happy about the way the design comes out. The quality of the tattoo will always be high at a place like Electric Tiger Tattoo.
How to determine the final appearance
Based on the amount of time on hand, the tattoo artist could come up with a mock print of the final tattoo right on the day you visit the shop, or a few days later. Factors which decide the tattoo’s final appearance are as follows:
- Feasibility of the tattoo’s placement
- The extent of your body which will be dedicated to the tattoo
- Will the tattoo’s colors compliment your skin tone well?
- How much time are you willing to spend at the tattoo studio t?
How to prepare yourself for the appointment
In most cases, you will be given an inking date which is a few days after the day you paid the first visit. It’s the date on which the artist will ink your favorite design on your chosen body part. A few techniques will help you be in top shape on the appointment date:
- Remember to eat a complete meal prior to the appointment. Inking the tattoo will leave your body depleted of energy and you will certainly require a lot of fuel.
- Just like a regular interview, it is always a good idea to arrive at the studio a few minutes before your scheduled time. This will give you a better chance of understanding the complete process and prepare you, and also give adequate time for previous and new customers.
- A tattoo artist is a place only for individuals above 18 years of age. Never visit this place either with a pet or a child.
How tattoos indicate your personality traits
As per recent research at the Laurier University, it has been found that tattoo designs usually indicate personality traits of their owners. In case you sport tattoos which are visible from collars or shirt sleeves, it indicates that you have relatively reckless and impulsive traits in your personality. For a person with multiple tattoos, a minimum of one such tattoo means that he or she is short sighted. Others with tattoos in commonly visible areas are known to live and think in the present.
Those who decide not to get inked normally have religious reasons to do so. Several followers of Christianity believe that the Holy Spirit is present within their bodies and thereby look to remain clean. Inking typically goes against the policy of treating the body like a temple. Also, there are many individuals who have to face the ire from their families after being inked. You may even come across persons who fear needles and thereby do not wish to get tattoos.
Tattoos by famous personalities
Several celebrities make use of tattoos for self expression these days. They have a high need to stamp their identities in the world, which leads to many interesting designs. Here is a look at some of them:
- Action-based actor Chris Hemsworth, an integral part of the ‘Thor’ franchise, has tattoos that state the letters C,E,I,T,and S. These letters denote Chris, Elsa and their children India, Tristan, and Sasha
- Heartthrob Angelina Jolie has various kinds of tattoos on her body, among which 17 are known. One tattoo states which says “Know your right” in Gothic, while another in Latin says, “Quod me nutrit me destruit” in Latin, which mean, “What nourishes me, destroys me.”
- Well, known singer, Miley Cyrus has a tattoo on her shoulder. Interestingly, this is a handwritten note from Yoko Ono, who was John Lennon’s wife.
- Former One Direction singer Zayn Malik has himself inked with a thin lightsaber on his middle finger. This was clearly inspired by his love for the Star Trek series.
- All of pop singer Rihanna’s tattoos are goals, among which the one on her chest says, “Never a failure, always a lesson.”She has got herself more than 25 times.
- Gorgeous American actress Scarlett Johansson has a rose vine tattooed on her back