Spectacle frame or eye glasses frame refers to an optical appliance that provides a pair of ophthalmic lenses mounted in a frame, resting on the nose, and held in place over the year. There are four main types of glasses-Annealed Glass, Heat Pure Titanium Strengthed glass, Tempered or Toughened Glass, Laminated Glass. Today, high-tech plastics are using to make most of the eyeglasses.
People use different eyewear glasses for their vision problems such as Myopia or nearsightedness, Hyperopia or farsightedness, Astigmatism, Presbyopia, etc.
There are also many types of lightweight glasses in the world for feeling comfort. These are including:
- Rodenstock R230
- Tesla 5812
- The SS Collection CH5829 Memory Titanium
- Skaga 2649 MARGRETELUND
- AUTOFLEX 53
- Stellar 269
Factors to Consider When Choosing Glasses Frames
There are several elements for choosing a flattering frame. Here are the most crucial 5 factors to consider.
Firstly, you have to ask yourself if your undertone in warm or cold.
- If your undertone is warm, you will choose those warmer hues, including tortoiseshell, gold, or olive green or orange. These will make you look good.
- If your undertone is cold, you will find silver, grey, blues, pinks, or black. These will help you to flatter your skin tone.
Secondly, you have to ask yourself if you look better in lighter/ darker frames.
- If your hair is lighter and your skin is fairer, you will find the frame that is isn’t too dark.
- If your hair and skin are darker, you will choose a more in-depth, darker frame to suit your coloring.
Thirdly, you have to ask yourself whether you look better in brighter/ more muted colors.
- If you wear more muted or smoky color clothes, a brushed metal frame or softer colored acetate frame will best suit you.
- If you wear more muted or smoky coloring cloth, you will choose a softer colored acetate frame or a brushed metal frame.
Shape of face
Narrows daces vs. wider faces
- If the glass frame’s temple is parallel to the side of your face, then this type of structure will suit your face narrower face, and it will not be suitable for the wider front.
- If your face is more comprehensive, you will need a lighter temple of glasses. And narrower faces, you have to wear a solemn temple of eyeglasses frames.
Longer faces vs. shorter faces
- If you have a longer face, you will need the deeper eyeglasses frame.
- A brushed metal frame or softer colored acetate frame is the best for shorter faces people.
Curved and angular
- The frame with straighter lines is more suitable for the angular shaved faces of people.
- For mirroring appearance, softer and curved frames are best for the curved featured faces of people.
Eyes and nose
Width of eyes (eyes of narrow set or broad set)
- The people who have a comprehensive set of eyes need to use a frame of more width. As the eyes want to sit in from the middle point of the lens. You may also use a massive bridge of frame that helps you to take a closer set.
- If you have narrow set eyes, you will need a lighter and wider bridge.
Length of nose
- You can use a high bridge of frame for your long nose, and for a hooked nose, you can use a low bridge of the frame.
For choosing a frame, personality is the most significant factor. The structure must match with your personality since a glass frame represents you. Everybody wants to feel the greatest in glasses. So, several styles have to describe in structures from the traits of personality. The personality style and the signature style may come in so handsome for everything you wear, and it is also dependent on your eyeglasses online platform. scottishkiltcollection.com is one of the most popular online shop. You will also get kilts for men from scottishkiltcollection.com.