TCS Recruitment 2021-22 @ tcs.com – TCS Careers For Freshers:
Good news for the candidates who are exploring TCS jobs in Pakistan (Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Quetta).
These TCS Job Openings are for the fresher’s candidates who had completed their education in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Graduation, and Post-graduation. For the convenience of the aspirants, we are providing the current job openings in the next section of this page. There are many job openings in TCS for various positions.
- Graduates from (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA) can apply
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- Experience: Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- %Criteria: An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 4 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 4.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlog Criteria:1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam.
Direct Registration Link For TCS NQT Exam: Click Here
TCS Eligibility Criteria For 2021 Batch Freshers
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical)
- MCA: with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math/ Statistics Background)
- MSc: CS, IT, SW
- Minimum 75% from 10th standard onwards
- CGPA 3.50 and above (no rounding off) from 1st Semester to Last Semester
- No Standing Arrears
- Any break in education should not exceed 2 Years
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
TCS Recruitment 2021 is a wonderful chance for candidates who are looking to get a job in the Dream company. Now the TCS had come out with a host of open profiles all across Pakistan. TCS is providing Job opportunities for the fresher’s candidates in different categories. These openings are most beneficial for the aspirants who had pursued CSE and IT in their education. Most of the candidates are trying for the job in the Tata Consultant Services because they feel it is a permanent job.
TCS Careers For Freshers Registration Link
Getting the job in TCS is not an easy task. Contenders have to work hard while preparing for the Written Test. This test is to test the candidate’s knowledge. To prepare for the Written test/ Online Test the applicants can use the TCS Placement Papers for their preparation. To help the candidates we have given a direct link in the beneath of this article. And aspirants can also find the steps to apply for TCS Recruitment 2021 in a detailed manner. Check it and complete the registration process before the links expire.
How To Apply For TCS Careers/ Job Openings?
To Apply For TCS Recruitment: Click Here
Required Skills For Freshers
- Understanding the nature of Business Culture.
- I should have practical knowledge of various programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical and logical thinking ability.
- Able to do work in a team.
- Thorough understanding of issues while serving the problem.
- Identify, understand, and assess the requirements of the network system.
- Be able to solve any basic technical problems.
- Ability to relocate at any time.
TCS Selection Process For 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch Freshers
According to the rules of the organization, the company will conduct the selection process to pick the candidates who are talented. As part of the selection process, the applicants have to go through,
- Written Test
- Technical Interview/ Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
In the written test the aspirants have to answer 30 questions and 1 Essay. Those who cleared the round with a good score will be called for the next rounds of the selection process as specified above.
Steps To Apply For TCS Recruitment 2021/ TCS Careers
- Visit the official site: Click Here (Link on click here: https://tcstracking.pk/tcs-courier-tracking/)
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A page will redirect to search the job.
- Here enter all the fields by using the drop-down menu and proceed for search.
- Now the latest job openings will display on the screen with the applied filters.
- Pick the interested position and apply for it.
- Fill the form with the necessary details and finally submit it.
- Note down the generated id and password for future use.
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Mynewsfit