This doc is mainly for the INDIAN vendors mainly Bloggers, contractors etc. I understand that you guys have issues with TDS etc. So, we have made this small video for you to understand the process.
- Every Indian is liable to pay TDS on any payment. TDS can be 1%, 2% or 10% depending on the work, we charge 1% from bloggers if they are individuals and 10% if you are a registered business and take payments in your current account.
- In order to deduct TDS, we need
- Your Pan card copy, NOT pan number. We prefer pan card copy for verification processes as we have found vendors giving wrong pan details which can cause legal troubles to them.
- Your working phone number where we can connect with you.
- You can collect form 16 at the end of the quarter. Our accounts team usually sends it within 10 days of the quarter-end
- Registered businesses:
- In case you take payment in LLP, Pvt. LTD, partnership firm or a proprietor firm.
- Share your GST and PAN card
- Share invoice with us, as said 10% TDS will be deducted.
- NO UPIs, Paytm, etc
- We do not pay via PayPal, (we are working on it)
- Only bank transfers are available as of now.
- Confusions? drop a mail at email@example.com. Better to leave your number.
THIS APPLIES TO ALL INDIAN VENDORS; YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY IF YOU ARE NOT AN INDIAN CITIZEN.
1. Why are you asking these details, no one else asked for this before?
2. What if I don’t provide this?
3. What if I provide a wrong PAN card?
4. Why do you ask for a Pan card photo? Isn’t the number enough?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgg3MsqMIk ( Hindi)
P.S. This is not legal advice. Please consult your CA for detailed information.