Over the past year, many interesting headphones have been released under the JBL brand, designed for comfortable listening to music in everyday life or during sports. They are addressed to those who do not consider themselves an audiophile but love the beautiful sound in their ears. And if you consider yourself to be in this category, you will like the novelties of the American brand that is in our review.
T110BT – Wireless Vacuum Bass Lovers
Comfortable Bluetooth headphones with microphone and vacuum ear cushions weigh only 16 grams. These kids are surprisingly bass, have a good sensitivity of 96 dB and can work without charging for at least 6 hours.
The earplugs are connected to each other by a short flat wire so that when moving there is nothing stopping, and the cord itself is never confused.
- Gorgeous reproduction of low frequencies – rock and electronic music sounds especially good in them.
- No wheezing speakers even at maximum volume.
- Ability to use as a telephone headset.
- With active movement do not fall out of the ears.
- With the wired mini remote you can not only adjust the volume but also manage the tracks, as well as answer calls.
- A 120 mAh battery supports headset operation and a BT link for 6 hours or more.
- Includes 3 pairs of thick silicone ear cushions in various sizes.
- In each earpiece on the magnet – you can “fasten” them on the neck, like a necklace, so as not to lose.
- 6 colors to choose from.
- Charging lasts 2 hours.
- The cord can give a microphone effect when rubbing against clothes.
Check Also: Huawei p20 price in Pakistan
E65BTNC – new flagship JBL
Full-size monitors with a microphone and active noise can be called truly universal. They are suitable for listening to music, talking on the phone and even for computer games.
Cups in this model are swivel and planted on a metal mount so that constant folding-unfolding does not harm them.
- Wired and Bluetooth connectivity, and simultaneously to multiple devices.
- The level of noise reduction is adjusted by pressing the button of one of the cups – up to complete clipping of external sounds.
- From 15 to 24 hours of battery life.
- There is a fast charge function, thanks to which it will take 2 hours to restore the battery.
- Ability to answer the call with a button on the “ear”.
- Sensitive microphone (-42 dB).
- Soft ear cushions that do not cause discomfort even after several hours of listening.
- The fabric braid of the headband looks and feels nice, but on light models, it gets dirty quickly.
- Speaker sensitivity of 95 dB is unlikely to satisfy those who want to turn up the volume.
JBL Free – the most inconspicuous headphones
Another Bluetooth model, but this time without wires. Headphones are a pair of individual “droplets” that are simply inserted into the ears and become completely invisible.
Included is a case with the function of the charger – according to the manufacturer, it will be enough for 5 full charges (total is 20 hours of work).
- A wide range of reproducible frequencies from 10 to 22000 Hz – in such “ears” every note will be heard.
- Waterproof shell “droplets”.
- Good autonomy for such kids is about 4 hours of continuous work.
- There is a button for making a call from the phone, as well as a sensitive microphone with a good range and noise.
- 3 pairs of interchangeable ear cushions, a pair of gel pads for more secure attachment to the ears and a smart case with charging function included.
- Quickly set up a Bluetooth connection.
- Charging for about 2 hours.
- There is no volume control, and in themselves, they are quite quiet.
- Due to the voluminous bodies, the depth of landing will depend on the shape of the ears – it is better to measure before buying.
JR300 – bright “ears” for children
Over-ear headphones are available in two bright colors – crimson and blue – and are addressed to young listeners aged 3-10 years. At the same time, their characteristics are by no means childish.
JR300 have a folding design, thanks to which they are easy to hide, even in a crowded backpack. But the most important thing is that the volume in them is artificially limited to 85 dB in order not to harm the child.
- Soft and comfortable to wear earpads on the ear cushions and headband made of hypoallergenic materials.
- High-quality music playback in all major frequencies from 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- Flat cable does not twist or tangle.
- Standard mini-jack plug.
- The affordable cost in the range.
- Included are bright stickers so that the child can “decorate” the headphones to your taste.
- The cable is a bit short – only 1 m, although from the point of view of the baby’s safety this may be for the best.
Reflect Aware – sports headphones for i-gadgets
Model for those who use Apple devices, but do not want to overpay also for endemic accessories. Wired headphones with Lightning-cable freely connect to any “apple” devices and even have their software for iOS.
The main thing – Reflect Aware is ideal for sports, that is, do not fall out of the ears during active movement and have good moisture protection.
Check Also: smartphone with stylus
- The function of active noise reduction with the ability to adjust, and on each ear separately.
- Tight and comfortable fit in the ear canals (and with cartilaginous overlays – and even more so).
- Upgraded software with a very functional equalizer.
- Pleasant “painted” sound with an emphasis on the bottoms, covering a wide range of frequencies 10-22000 Hz.
- Durable and thick reflective cord.
- 4 color options.
- Case and removable ear cushions included.
- Noise reduction is not absolute.
- It will not be possible to listen to music on headphones and charge the phone simultaneously.