Last year was a unique year for many of us, but one huge positive to take from it was that the online slots industry boomed with an increased number of people spending an increased amount of time at home.
Many of us will now adjust permanently and tweak our schedules to avoid commuting such long hours – something which really wasn’t sustainable and had to change anyway.
So, with more time spent at home, and more leisure time due to fewer hours stuck in traffic jams and on delayed trains, let’s have a look at some of the video slots due at wizard slots for release this year – a year which is predicted to see more upward trends in the iGaming industry.
1) Crystal Quest Frostland by Thunderkick – With an RTP rate of 96.16%, 6 reels and 4096 pay-lines, this should be a popular slots game. Wagering amounts range from 10p to £100 and there’s a 15,000x pay-out too!
2) Wild Booster by Pragmatic Play – Wild Booster offers 5×3 reels and 20 active lines. It’s a highly volatile title, with a 96.47% RTP and a 5000x jackpot. It is predicted to be extremely popular as it includes special features such as wilds, scatters, Wild Boost with up to 100x wild multipliers, as well as Mega Boost and Ultra Boost free spins.
3) Queen of Alexandria by Microgaming – Queen of Alexandria gives 5×3 reels with 10 active lines. The game can deliver wins of 1000x the stake and with an RTP percentage of 92.5%, it’s pretty volatile. Its significant features include a Progressive Wheel which expanding wilds and re-spins. Wagering amounts range from 10p to £100.
4) HippoPop by Yggdrasil – Every base game spin starts on a 5-reel, 3-row grid, providing 243 ways to win and this is a positive for high-rollers. There’s an RTP rate of 96.1% and it’s essentially a game all about the free spins, triggering on average once every 240 spins. HippoPop offers big potential wins and will be a popular choice.
5) Serengeti Gold by Microgaming – Serengeti Gold offers 5×3 reels, and 25 active lines. The slot can deliver wins of up to 2500x the stake, and is definitely a high volatility slot. There’s an RTP rate of 96.10% and wagering amounts range from 20p to £100.
6) Monkey Mania by Gamomat – As a straightforward 3×3 title with 8 pay-lines, winning combinations are really easy on this online slot. Pay-lines 1-3 and 7-8 pay from left-to-right only, while pay-lines 4-6 pay top-to-bottom. There’s a very generous RTP percentage of 97.03% and there’s the chance to win a progressive jackpot which starts at 90,000 coins!
7) Spirit of the Beast by Relax Gaming – This is going to be a mystical slot game when it’s released, based on Native American culture. Although there aren’t any specific details about it yet, it is mobile-friendly and is predicted to be one of the more popular slots to be released this year.