Many people still associate Australia with scary spiders, and cute koalas, while underestimating the importance and prestige of local universities. Why is it worth choosing this direction and which university should you apply to once you make up your mind? The answer is waiting in our article!
What makes Australia Stand out from the Crowd?
When thinking about Australia, we automatically imagine sunny beaches, breathtaking landscapes, modern cities, and wild animals. However, apart from impressive nature, and architecture, there is one more thing that needs to be mentioned – education.
Australia is more and more willingly chosen by high school graduates from across the globe. Thanks to the fact that it’s an English-speaking country, many young people are infatuated by the exotic nature of this place, and its warm climate, combined with accessibility, cutting edge solutions, and great career prospects.
Need more reasons as to why to study in Australia? Just take a look at the list below:
- Outstanding quality of education – Australia has professors with highly renowned qualifications. They’re experts in passing knowledge, and experience to others.
- Innovative campuses – local students have access to modern campuses where they can find everything they need.
- Cutting edge venues – the best universities in Australia are equipped with cutting-edge, technologically advanced tools and devices which make it easier for the students to learn and to get ready to enter the labor market.
- Lots of nature – Australia is filled with breathtaking landscapes, and parks, as well as beautiful sandy beaches where you can relax and soak up the sun after a busy day at uni.
- Diversified scholarship programs – Australia is a great destination for students from all across the globe as it offers lots of attractive scholarships thanks to which numerous disadvantaged people can afford education there.
The Best Universities in Australia
When thinking about the best universities in Australia, it’s impossible not to mention:
- University of Newcastle
- University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
- University of Adelaide
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Monash University
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- University of Sydney
- University of Melbourne
- Australian National University (ANU)
Now you know why to study in Australia. If you aren’t sure where to start the application process, benefit from professional counseling services for international students. Thanks to them, you’ll easily find a destination tailored to your needs.