Since React was created by Facebook in 2003, it has become the most well-known JS framework. Among the primary advantages of React is the ability to use it for native development. React’s popularity can be attributed to a large community, Facebook support, saturated environments, enhanced efficiency, and reusable components. React is suitable for creating SPA or cross-platform applications, as well as developing small business applications.
There are some prominent features of React JS.
Features of React JS
- React creates high-quality user interfaces for the majority of devices.
- The ReactJS application is comprised of multiple components, each of which has access to its own logic and controls.
- ReactJS employs a unidirectional data flow.
- ReactJS employs the JSX file, which makes the application simple to comprehend and code.
- It controls a virtual DOM and delivers efficient performance.
There are some prominent features of Angular JS.
Features of Angular JS
- AngularJS provides two-way data-binding that handles synchronization between the DOM and the model, and vice versa.
- AngularJS includes a variety of pre-built services. For example, It uses HTTP to render XML Http Requests.
- Templates in AngularJS are displayed in views that contain information from the controller and model.
- AngularJS includes directives.
- AngularJS has dependency injection, which allows developers to easily design, comprehend, and assess apps.
Vue’s rapid increase is due to its tiny framework size, extensive documentation, responsiveness, reusability, TypeScript support, and exceptionally short learning curve. It is made up of a vast number of unique elements. Most of them may appear to be disadvantageous. For example, Vue is quite adaptable. However, it is frequently flexible for firms with a large number of developers. Vue is in hot demand in the Asian market right now, and it is ideally suited to producing modern and high-performance apps. Vue may be the ideal solution if you need to construct a rapid prototype.
Here are some distinctive features of Vue JS.
Features of Vue JS
- Vue JS makes advantage of virtual DOM.
- Vue’s data binding capability allows the users to access and assign values to HTML properties, change the style, apply classes, and so on.
- Components are a major feature of VueJS that allows you to create custom elements that you may reuse in HTML.
- In VueJS, the attribute V-on has been merged with the DOM elements to listen to even0ts.
- VueJS provides HTML templates that perform DOM binding to Vue instance data.
Ember is a well-known open-source framework that enables developers to create a wide variety of online apps. Ember has been a well-supported framework that is extremely versatile and flexible. Ember and other important tools can be used to construct a comprehensive development stack. It makes use of components, layouts, and its own backend architecture to allow programmers to create their own application-specific HTML elements.
Features of Ember JS
- HTML and CSS are at the heart of Ember.js development methodology.
- Ember.js provides the Ember Inspector tool, which is used to debug Ember apps.
- Ember.js makes use of templates, which help to automatically update the model when the content changes.
Features of Backbone JS
- It provides a variety of building elements for creating client-side web applications, such as models, views, routers, and so on.
- Backbone.js is partially dependent on jQuery and completely dependent on Underscore.js.
- Backbone.js assists developers in creating well-defined and organized client-side web apps or mobile apps.
- It is a free and open-source library with over 100 extensions available.