Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program, launched in 1993, is one of the strongest passports within the Caribbean. It grants visa-free travel to more than 130 countries and -among many other benefits- offers you an opportunity to expand your businesses. Like any other program, obtaining a Dominica citizenship is a process and you need to check all the boxes for eligibility.
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship:
Dominica citizenship has numerous benefits which include:
- Visa free travel to over 130 countries, including UK and Schengen countries.
- Eligibility to obtain dual citizenship.
- No language or residency requirements.
- No taxes on global income, capital gains, or inheritance.
- Ability to open offshore companies and bank accounts, gaining access to international markets.
In order to obtain a Dominica citizenship, documents and proofs are required as follows:
- Complete profile (C.V) is required
- Character certificate with no criminal record
- Detailed business background and its information
- Applicants’ references in the country
- The documentation procedure takes up to 3-4 months
The basic requirements for applicants are as follows:
- Applicants ought to be 18 years of age
- Should be of good character
- Should not have any criminal record
- Should pass a detailed background check
- Should be able to provide proof of source of funds
Investors can apply with their spouse, children, and dependent elderly parents or grandparents.
Step by Step Process to Obtain Dominica Citizenship:
The process to get a Dominica second passport is as follows:
- Eligibility Check
- First Payment
- File Submission
- Receive Approval
- Final Payment
- Receive Certificate of Registration
Investment Options for Dominica Citizenship:
There are two investment options for Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program.
- A monetary contribution to the Government Fund
- An investment in a Government approved Real Estate project
Bluemina Citizenship & Residency will cater to your needs through its expertise, transparency and dedication. With its professional processing team, Bluemina will ensure your second passport within 4-6 months. We will guide you through all the steps to get a second citizenship. Bluemina also helps find tailor-made solutions that are best for you and your family. Hence, with a licensed agent, your process is streamlined easily without the need to visit the country.