6 Qualities that a Community Manager should have Managing social networks in a successful way is not for everyone, some believe that it is very simple and it’s just about navigating the different platforms and having a good time. It is true that if you like social networks you will have a good time, but when dealing with a job, there are things you cannot stop doing so they are not your favorites. To become a Community Manager it is not enough to manage your own profiles in the RRSS or have done a course of a few hours. There are many elements that must be taken into account. According to leading digital marketing school; Abu Dhabi nursery , an excellent way to earn money is to manage other people’s social media profiles in a professional manner. The latter is the keyword of all this. The Community Manager is the person who is responsible for executing the strategy devised in the first place by the Social Media Manager. He is responsible for the publications that are made at the right time and also is the human representation of the brand in the web 2.0 because it must interact with the audience permanently (in comments, likes, etc). As there is still no university career that is responsible for forming community manager, nor are there any state institutions that certify the education / knowledge / experience of people who consider themselves professionals in this area, it is very easy to fall into the hands of fraudsters. If you are a company that is looking for a Community Manager to manage your own networks like Social Media Promotion, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook Promotion networks or you need to put together a team for a digital marketing agency under construction, then look below for the most important qualities (in no specific order) that you should look for in your candidates to community manager.
- Passion for the RRSS:if a person does not like social networks and only uses them for their work in a compulsory way, they will not have the same attitude as a person who really feels passion for it. The latter continue to grow every day because they are hungry for information, which makes them self-taught.
- Commitment:if a community manager fails, it can seriously damage the company’s reputation in social networks, which is why those involved in the management of the accounts must be committed. When they are committed to their work and their functions, they will have initiative and a better attitude to face each one of the situations.
- Adaptation:this aspect is important because when representing the company in the RRSS you must use a language that reflects that instead of your own. This may seem simple when you are managing a single account, but the situation becomes more complicated as you have more clients.
- Experience:Of course, experience can be obtained along the way, but when it comes to RSS it does not make sense not to have experience in the field because we even use it personally. However, this is not the only experience that is needed, but also the one that has to do with corporate accounts, how to manage them, how to get followers, the best times to publish, among others.
- Creativity:this is one of the things that are sometimes underestimated but that actually contribute a lot to the management of social networks. It is necessary for the community manager candidate to be creative because otherwise his work becomes monotonous, boring and the followers will notice.