Netgear has introduced a wide range of routers for helping users enjoy seamless internet connectivity on all their devices. One such device is the Netgear AC750 WiFi router. It is one of the most efficient WiFi routers by Netgear that makes surfing, streaming, and gaming extremely awesome. Supporting download speeds up to 750Mbps, the WiFi router provides whole home coverage with dual-band technology. Though setting up the router is not a hurdle, some users face issues while making their Netgear AC750 WiFi router up and running.
Sensing this need, we’ve come up with this article to help you set up your Netgear AC750 router without any hitch. Let’s get started!
Things to Need for Netgear AC750 Setup Success
For making the process of Netgear AC750 setup easy and smooth, make sure you have access to the following things:
- An Ethernet Cable
- A Working Computer/Laptop
- Username and Password of your router
- Access to High-speed Internet
- And, Of Course AC750 WiFi Router
Moving on, let’s make you familiar with the steps to configure and install your Netgear AC750 WiFi router.
How to Set Up Netgear AC750 Router?
Let’s give you a quick glance at the process of making the Netgear AC750 router working. Here we go.
- Connect the AC750 router to your existing modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Though you can connect both the devices wirelessly as well, there are less chances of failure with a wired connection.
- Once done, power up the router by plugging its power adapter into a working outlet.
- Make sure the socket you use must be offering the proper and fluctuation-free power supply.
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Click on the web URL bar and enter the default web address routerlogin. net into it.
- Press the Enter key to access the Netgear AC750 WiFi router login page.
- Now, enter the default password and username into their respective fields and click on Log In.
- You will be directed to the GUI of Netgear AC750.
- Reaching here, you will be guided with a series of AC750 router setup instructions.
- Simply follow the instructions till the Congrats message reveals on your screen.
This is how you can successfully set up your Netgear AC750 WiFi router. This is the manual method to make a WiFi router operational. If, in any case, the method doesn’t work for you, try using the Nighthawk app to get the job done.
Set up Netgear AC750 via Nighthawk App
This is another best yet easy method to set up your Netgear AC750 Best Broadband router and get the most out of your WiFi. All you need to do is:
- Navigate to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store as per the OS compatibility of your smartphone.
- Search the Netgear Nighthawk App and download it.
- Once done, install the app and accept its terms to start using it.
- Access Netgear Account by typing the username and password.
- The app will then walk you through the rest so that you can complete the Netgear AC750 set up process.
Best of all, once you access the intuitive dashboard of your router, it would be easy for you to manage all your connected devices along with checking the functionality of various features like internet connection speed, list of connected devices, etc.
This is how you can set up the Netgear AC750 WiFi router without any hassle!