There are several types of coffee machines; we have the Espresso and we have the Filter. The espresso is meant for the coffee addict that loves the milky cappuccinos and the classic espresso. The machine that we are particular about in this guide is the Filter machine, which can be referred to as a crowd-pleaser. Depending on how you program it, when the hot water gets dripped through the coffee and grounds in the appropriate way, you are going to get a premium cup of coffee with a rich taste and a better quality.
1. Tower T13001 10 Cup Coffee Maker
Tower T130001 has gained so much popularity in the coffee community because it is efficient, lightweight and relatively cheap compared to others. The capacity is about 1.25 liter which provides up to 10 cups. There is a washable permanent filter, with the inclusion of a warming plate and anti-drip features. All these features contribute to the functional process of coming up with a good coffee.
The stainless steel finish looks amazing and the manufacturer warranty is up to 3 years. Although the features are not that much, the appearance has a striking quality that is responsible for its uniqueness.
- The Coffee maker is large enough to supply 4 large mugs.
- The coffee warmth can be maintained for 45 minutes.
- The taste is great and the process is quick
- After purchase, some customers have reported some of the parts missing
- It makes some high-pitched noise in the process of boiling the water
- Tower brand
- Silver/Black Color
- Package Dimension is 33.2 x 28 x 22.2 cm
- The capacity is 1.25 litres
- Power wattage is 1000 Watts
- Stainless steel material
2.Russell Hobbs Chester Grind and Brew Coffee
Russell Hobbs is a popular brand in the United Kingdom. Some of its features include a programmable timer which is up to 24 hours. The capacity is up to 12 cups and the glass carafe is up to 1.5 liters. The digital grinder is functional as the coffee goes from coarse to fine with a single press of a button.
It is designed in such a way that there is a pause function in which you get a cup of coffee and then continue brewing after returning to the carafe. In most cases, some of the filter machines need to make use of pre-ground coffee and you may probably have to buy whole coffee beans. On this particular one, there is an in-built grinder that makes things work out fine. With this, you can just pour the beans into the machine and then grind before it will be used to make the filtered coffee.
- The programming and timing features are so useful.
- A grinder is integrated into the machine such that you could go straight from the bean to the cup.
- The keep-warm facility is unique
- The operation is quiet and decent.
- There is a breakdown after a few months.
- Coffee is not as hot as expected.
- The water starts to leak at the bottom of the machine
- Russels Hobbs Brand
- Stainless Steel Color
- Product Dimension 38.6 x 35 27.8cm
- The Capacity is 1.5 litres
- Power Wattage is 1025 watts
- Stainless steel material
Check Here: Best Grind And Brew Coffee Makers
Best Budget Option
Name: Tower T13001 10 Cup Coffee Maker
Coffee Filter: Yes
Technological Advancement: ThermoBlock Heating System
Temperature Control: Yes
Material: Stainless Steel