With an advanced Point-of-Sales system, a vast plugin store, and a global community, Shopify stands as one of the top contenders of the eCommerce arena. Only recently, the global eCommerce platform saw a 75% rise in its sale (from 2019) during the Black Friday weekend. And looking at the damage that pandemic has caused in the course of a year, it is safe to say that eCommerce is the future of retail sales.Image Source : shopify.com
Since Shopify has multiple purposes and appeals to the DIY crowd and the developer community, it is the right choice for start-ups and small to medium scale businesses. And when you do choose to work with Shopify, you shall face the inevitable question – Should you hire a Shopify expert?
The answer to this depends on your understanding of the need & purpose of a Shopify expert and the cost.
Without further ado, let’s dive in to find the essential checkpoint before hiring a Shopify Expert!
Who Is A Shopify Expert?
Shopify experts are individuals or agencies who are a part of the Shopify global community and are adept at working with Shopify. Best Shopify Developer Auckland is a certified professional with in-depth knowledge in Shopify custom design, development, plugins, 3rd party integrations, and more.
So, if you’re looking for additions to your Shopify eStore to make it unique and highly-functional, then you hire a Shopify expert to help you with it.
More often than not, small merchants or start-ups use Best Shopify Developer Auckland due to its DIY feature. Custom development is when they want their brand to stand out and not be confused with any other brand.
A Shopify expert can help you with:
- Custom Development
- Plugin and Theme development just for your Shopify eStore
- Support and Maintenance so that your website never faces any down-time
- Shopify Migration and integration
In case you want something more, these experts can quickly whip up a solution for you.
Why Should You Hire A Shopify Expert?
47% of the total Shopify merchants have said they needed a Shopify expert to help them with their eCommerce store. Close to half of the Shopify merchants, which is also a vast number, have worked with an expert.
But why is that?
Creating an eCommerce store is not all that easy. A lot goes into it – from deciding a theme to adding in extra functionality, it is a long journey. And sometimes, you might need an extra hand to help you out.
Here is what we know;
- Shopify merchants are either start-ups or pre-established businesses doing well in the office market. And this means that they may be busy with other essential tasks to grow their business. And during such time, it always helps when you have someone responsible and experienced helping you with your website.
- Despite it being well-suited for a DIY crowd, there are a few things that non-coders might not know. Being an expert has its perks and if you’re looking for a website with a well-planned UI and an ultimate UX, then hiring an expert is your best option.
Apart from the two logical reasons, you must consider the future contingency as an essential factor. During any given time, without a proper maintenance schedule, your website is bound to crash. With a Shopify expert on your side, you don’t have to worry about the maintenance schedule, down-time, or anything else.
What Can A Shopify Expert Do For You?
1) Give you enough space for other crucial tasks
Hiring a Shopify expert has its benefits. Apart from a cutting-edge eCommerce website, you have access to more time, which you can invest in other KRAs for your business and spend more time to grow it.
2)Assured work quality
Being an expert means possessing proficiency in one’s level of work. Shopify experts know their way in and out of the eCommerce platform and know its functions well. They work in adherence to the standard coding practices and build you an exemplary website.
3) Easy Migration
Looking at its popularity and ease of use, many merchants have decided to migrate to Shopify.
Three primary reasons to migrate to Shopify would be;
- Vast Dropshipping community
- Large plugin store
- Ease of use
You’ll come across many reasons why Shopify is probably the best eCommerce platform, but these three are revolutionary.
Hiring a Shopify expert will ensure that your website is in experienced hands and can outshine your competition. When you’re determined to work with Shopify, your next step is to board the Shopify train that’ll lead you to a Shopify expert.
Here are a few steps that you need to perform if you wish to hire a Shopify expert:
- Jolt down your requirement before approaching an expert.
- Look through the Shopify marketplace to find the best partner for your website.
- Determine your budget
- Shortlist experts based on your budget and reach out!
Now, we can help you and reduce a couple of steps. If you’re looking to hire a Shopify expert, get in touch with our team, and let’s get your website up and running.