Event chats are one of the most underutilized tools in the modern virtual event planner’s toolkit. But, there is no question about it – they can be immensely beneficial when you
want to engage your audience or plan an upcoming meeting or conference.
With the amount of people attending conferences, meetings, and webinars increasing every day; there are expectations for something new. They want to be able to interact with you, your speakers, and other attendees during live streams or webinars; a key way of achieving this is incorporating RumbleTalk Chat into your strategy.
RumbleTalk Chat is one of our current favorite chat plugins. It allows users to embed a fully functional, fully customizable chat room on websites.
The most notable things we love about them are the ease of integration (no need to learn codes), powerful engagement features, admin moderation, and ready-made design templates.
What is RumbleTalk’s Social Group Chat?
The RumbleTalk Social Chat is one of the 6 different types of chats offered by RumbleTalk. Social Chat is a public group chat in which anyone can join the discussion and engage with others. Perfect for exchanging ideas with people from all over the world, starting conversations about topics you care about, or just hanging out!
Although it’s a public space, this platform is completely secured and encrypted- so you can relax knowing that your conversations are always untraceable.
Features and Functions of a Social Chat
Social Chat is brimming with all the engagement tools you will need for your next event. Check them out below:
- Multiple Social Chats – Create one or more social chat rooms. Use it as online booths for trade shows, breakout rooms for trainings, holding rooms for your hosts, or interview rooms for job fairs.
- Fully customizable using CSS
- Add a welcome message
- One-on-one video and audio calls
- Mention or tag someone in the chat to get their attention.
- Play Youtube videos in the chat room – Just paste the video link into the chat and anyone can watch it from there.
- Multimedia Sharing and Downloading
- Polls – Let your participants weigh in on the topic by getting their opinion through this feature.
Other features that make RumbleTalk unique
- HTML5 – RumbleTalk chats are built with HTML5, which means the chat will work on any browser and can be easily customized to fit your website’s design.
- WebRTC – They use the latest WebRTC technology to make live audio and video calls possible, even without extra plugins, installation, or add-ons.
- Restful API for easy integration – Seamlessly embed this powerful chat platform on your site using the integrations, add-ons, and chat plugins. Available for WordPress, Wix, Joomla, Angular, and React.
- RumbleTalk Pages – If you don’t have your own website or event page. You can use RumbleTalk Pages to create your own, personalized mini-website.
Functions of an Administrator
If you need more control over your chat rooms, go ahead and switch your chat type to a Moderated Chat. It’s a public group chat with a designated administrator. He or she will have the following special functions:
- Accept or reject messages before it goes public
- Mute all users
- Disconnect problematic chatters – Remove a user to limit spam and avoid conflicts
- Moderate a Q&A Session
- Change the Chat Type anytime
- Turn keywords into clickable links (InText Keywords)
- Export chat transcripts
- Block or filter specific words
RumbleTalk plans are free as you start, affordable as you grow
For starters, RumbleTalk offers a free plan so you can set up your chat and try it out. If you like it, you can choose from the plans available, or customize your own plan that fits the budget and goal.
You can personalize your plan based on the number of users, administrators, chat rooms, and more. Get started at https://rumbletalk.com.