It wasn’t that long ago that large format printing was an expensive business. Few companies offered large format prints, which meant those that did could charge higher prices for this service.
This is great news for designers, especially those who remember printing their own banners.
What is large format printing?
There is a big difference between large format prints and large prints. Conventional printing presses are limited in print size. Modern presses, such as the high definition large format digital printers are much more advanced and versatile than traditional presses.
The printing process is now much faster and cheaper to run. Print quality is best with rich, vibrant colours and superb image reproduction.
But the big plus is that these presses can print large format print jobs like 5m long vinyl banners in one piece, quickly and at a cost much lower than you might think.
What products are available with large format printing?
Some large format printing companies will have a wider product line than others. A good large format printing house should provide you with everything you need to promote your business effectively.
An online print shop should offer a wide range of large format printing products, including:
- Roll Up and Banners: These are extremely popular portable promotional tools that are used everywhere from business premises to exhibition and event venues.
- PVC Banners: Water-resistant PVC banners can be up to 5m in length and have eyelets for easy installation. Whether you are developing a brand or promoting a product, you can do it effectively with a banner.
- Indoor and Outdoor Posters: With the large format printing services, you can have posters quickly, easily and affordably.
- Self-Adhesive Vinyl: Long-lasting, durable self- adhesive vinyl is perfect for making a big impact indoors or outdoors. For vinyl banner printing, they should have high-definition digital printers that produce eye-catching vinyl graphics that hit windows, walls and palisades equally.
- Vinyl micro-perforated: A micro-perforated vinylis a medium that allows those that are within view. However, although outsiders can see your ad or images perfectly, they cannot see in it.
Why choose an online printing service
1. Competitive prices
Due to our purchasing power capacity, online printers can control the quality of the printing with very competitive prices. This gives their customers great savings on all the printed material they need.
2. High-quality printing
Thanks to a team specialized in the design, all documents deserve special attention to ensure quality. Their equipment, at the cutting edge of technology, allows you to print documents of all kinds to perfection.
3. Print management programs
With the print management program, customers can reduce the costs of their projects and have better order management. Your orders can be stored, and we manage all your products. Then, you can follow the quantities in your customer area.
4. Wide variety of services offered
Whether you need black and white prints or high-end documents with colour, Online printing company offer a wide range of printing types, both digital and offset.
- Letters and envelopes;
- Business cards;
- Brochures and leaflets;
- Personalized documents;
Digital printing undoubtedly offers many choices in the world of printing, ranging from various types of finish (matte or gloss) to a large choice of colours and models. The whole widens the possible offer and the quality of work. Your presentations or advertisement banners will not look more professional than with personalized documents.
Plus, you don’t even have to travel! Thanks to online service, you can request your orders and manage your inventory.