One of the world’s most traveled regions, South-East Asia is widely preferred by international tourists for several reasons. Rich cultural heritage, stunning beaches, and of course, a delectable cuisine all make this mainland favorable for travel all-year-round.
The South-East Asian region boasts of a number of hidden jewels – Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, and many more. The good news is that you can choose to explore any or all of these jewels of South-East Asia in grand style with Luxury Escapes. We offer a golden chance to enjoy a luxurious retreat at all of these popular tourist destinations with these fantastic hotel options.
Explore the Rich Heritage of Myanmar
Tourists flock to this heritage site to witness the beauty of the biggest statue of the reclining Buddha. Besides this architectural marvel, there are a number of striking temples and other colonial sites in Myanmar, all worth a visit.
To make your stay even more memorable, Luxury Escapes offer a number of exciting travel deals on some of the classic luxury hotels and resorts in Myanmar. Here are some of our top picks for you:
- Pullman Mandalay Mingalar – This LUX partner property in Mandalay promises a lavish stay to the guests complete with 358 A/C rooms, all fitted with world-class amenities, and an international gourmet dining experience. For recreation at the hotel, head to the large outdoor pool or the in-house ballroom. Wedding services are also available here so you can even plan a lavish memorable wedding in the historic site of Myanmar.
- Mercure Mandalay Hill Resort – If you’re looking for a complete relaxing experience in Myanmar, then this is the place for you. There’s a fully-serviced in-house spa at the resort where you can enjoy a relaxing massage or even opt for specific treatments and facials. For outdoor sport lovers, tennis courts are provided at this luxury resort. There’s also a fitness center and a large pool as part of other leisure facilities at this LUX partner resort in Myanmar.
Come Nestle in the Hub of Luxury – Malaysia
Malaysia is characterized by tall high-rise buildings and luxurious hotels that attract top-end travelers. On the other hand, there are some gorgeous beaches as well with laid-back village life to witness in one part of the country as well. We at Luxury Escapes offer amazing travel deals on some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in Malaysia for you to enjoy a thorough experience.
- Angsana Teluk Bahang – This five-star property features in our LUX premium collection and attracts tourists to Malaysia to experience living along the famous Teluk Bahang beach. There are a ton of luxurious amenities available to guests at this beachfront hotel.
You can either experience a recharging massage at the award-winning Spa Angsana or take a dip with your little ones at the Kids’ Club kids’ pool. There are a total of 5 wine-and-dine options at the hotel + you’ll get a chance to taste the local sea delicacies of Teluk Bahang by taking a short walk to the numerous beach bars.
- Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur – Speaking of luxury hotels in Malaysia, one cannot afford to miss an extravagant stay experience at the Banyan Tree hotel in Kuala Lumpur. This luxury property is a tall-rise building touching the sky, lending a 360 degree view of the bustling Kuala Lumpur city. The top attraction is the DJ experience at the rooftop bar of the hotel which is the highest in the city.
Discovering Singapore – Something for Every Traveler
One of the most frequented destinations in South-East Asia has to be the lively and energetic Singapore, which offers something for every kind of traveler. Whether you’re a nature-lover or a history buff, an adventure-seeker or someone who likes to enjoy tranquility, you’ll find everything to your liking in Singapore.
And we will help you enjoy these experiences by offering the most comfortable 5-star stay in some of the best luxury hotels in Singapore.
- JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La – As the name suggests, you’re bound to enjoy the best of Shangri-La luxury experiences at this Lux premium collection property. A large outdoor pool and rooftop restaurant lend a perfect lavish and rejuvenating experience at the hotel, coupled with the best lip-smacking Singaporean delicacies at the in-house restaurants.
- Capella Singapore – Another luxury retreat, you’ll feel at home with the numerous 5-star room amenities at the hotel and a host of recreational facilities as well. Being a LUX partner property, we promise some great deals for you here.
There’s so much more that South-East Asia holds in its treasure trove but we’ve covered just the top few jewels in this post. With Luxury Escapes, you’re sure to get Yacht charter Dubai unbelievable travel deals to enjoy a never-before luxury holiday experience.