If you are indulged in social media marketing, the number of Facebook page likes is probably at the top of mind. With over two billion users, Facebook provides a huge audience for your brand or business. And, with around 9 million active advertisers and millions of business pages on this network, there is a lot of competition for likes.
Here, we’ll tell you five tactics that will help you get more Facebook likes for your business page.
Have A Smart Facebook Marketing Strategy
Craft well-defined Facebook marketing strategy, based on your business goals. It will help you establish a strong brand presence on Facebook and conveys your brand’s values and personality. For this-
Know Your Target Audience
You aim to collect more likes from the followers who can provide some value to your business through regular engagement. Define your audience personas using the right tools. Rather than trying to appeal to all the billions of Facebook users, pay attention to your existing followers.
Know Your Competition
Keeping track of the techniques used by your key competitors will help you avoid the mistakes they made. You’ll get an idea of how many Facebook likes you should aim for. Social listening can be helpful in gathering information about your target audience and competition.
Set Your Goals
Simply aiming to get more Facebook likes isn’t enough. You need to think about how to achieve this. Create goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely. This allows you to check whether you are meeting your target. Moreover, it will let you know if you want to make any changes to your strategies.
Create A Great Facebook Page
While this seems obvious, the most basic points are sometimes overlooked. If you want to get more Facebook comments or likes, you should have a great page. A great Facebook page contains all the essential elements. Some key components to consider are-
- Utilize all the elements of the ‘About’ section. You can add the date when your business was founded, write the company review, or include a list of brand milestones.
- Choose compelling cover photos and profile photos as they create the first impression of your business.
- If one of your posts has garnered a high number of likes, pin it to boost its lifespan. By doing so, the post will remain on the top of your page so that more people can view it.
- Make your page easy to find. Choose a page name that is n easily discoverable. Don’t forget to add a link or follow buttons to your blog or website. Or, add a Facebook post on your blog or website.
- Aim for shares because shared posts improve your organic search. However, you can also buy Facebook page likes to make your page more visible to the target audience.
Post High-Quality Content
Short, fun-to-read, eye-catching content or images get more attention. You can incorporate the following strategies to make your content more likable-
- Use compelling visuals rather than sharing text-only posts on Facebook to get more likes.
- Write catchy headlines. Make them informative. It should clearly describe what the post is all about.
- Don’t make it too promotional. The audience wants its feed to be entertaining or informative, not packed with sale pitches.
- Give your audience what it wants. Take note of your Facebook comments and try creating posts that can help them.
- Include videos in your Facebook marketing strategy to get more views and likes.
Post At The Right Times
Being consistent in the type of posts you create will help people know what to expect from you. Create a content calendar and schedule your posts to keep it organized and consistent. Determine the best time to post on Facebook and be responsive.
Use Facebook Insights
Facebook Insights will provide you with a clear view of your current fans. It will help you target your future efforts better. It will also allow you to identify what types of posts have the highest reach or engagement. You can learn from your mistakes, improve your efforts, and give your followers content they will enjoy.