Home technology Facebook has acknowledged that over 270 million accounts or more than 27 crore accounts are either faked or duplicated on

Facebook has acknowledged that over 270 million accounts or more than 27 crore accounts are either faked or duplicated on

3 min read
0
600

Facebook has acknowledged that over 270 million accounts or more than 27 crore accounts are either faked or duplicated on

its platform, Facebook has acknowledged the social media networking website. The company released its third quarter

Facebook has acknowledged that over 270 million accounts or more than 27 crore accounts are either faked or duplicated on its platform, Facebook has acknowledged the social media networking website. The company released its third quarter results this week. In the meantime, the company also provided information about Fake and Duplicate accounts. Facebook reported that in the third quarter of 2017, accounting for 2.1 billion billion monthly users account was 2-3 percent fake. At the same time, 10 percent of real users had duplicate accounts. Overall, out of 2.1 billion monthly users, about 13 percent of accounts are illegal. According to a media report, Facebook was planning to tell lawmakers that 12.6 million users probably saw content created by Russian operators. Let us tell you that these figures are many times more than the data given by the company. Facebook had earlier told that approximately one million users saw those advertisements. Earlier, Facebook had introduced a new model to help new entities. Facebook has said that it will test premium news models for new organizations that deliver their content to Facebook. With this, new institutions can gain control over subscribed relationships, renaissance and publisher pricing. Facebook will soon rollout the test of Instant Articles to support the new subscription model for the partnership of new institutions of America and Europe. The company also said that it can also allow paywalls in the instant article feature so that users can be encouraged to sign up and pay for the content of new organizations.  ]]>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

About SMS Testing Platform

To find out how reliable SMS providers are and whether your messages are delivered to the …