Let’s talk about digital advertising and how much impact an online sponsorship campaign has on the performance of a real estate company.
Let’s start by asking you: are you aware that the value of your business may vary based on the choice of paid advertising you implement for your real estate agency?
If the answer to this question is yes, then congratulations! You are one of the type of real estate agencies like Tajarat Properties who have already understood the importance of doing paid advertising, so don’t miss any of the tips you will find in this guide.
If the answer is negative and you feel an entrepreneur still too skeptical of online advertising, we advise you to investigate all the trends that characterize real estate advertising, and thus look for the one that best suits your business.
Already starting from 2019, to reach its peak in 2020, the scenario of online advertising has changed its face: one statistic argues that digital advertising is growing positively by 90%, compared to the 25% with which it is destined to grow on others channels such as television and press.
Paid real estate advertising: from paper to digital, with no middle ground
It has been easily demonstrated how much paper advertising is now destined to disappear to make room for more and more digital advertising; This change of direction and needs has undoubtedly affected the vast majority of businesses and companies, regardless of the professional sectors of reference.
In the specific case of real estate agencies, it has already been proven that online advertising leads to today more satisfying results in terms of conversions, new possible leads and visibility in general, compared to the results obtained if you choose to sponsor your brand through the most traditional promotion.
A case in point that could make you understand in detail what is meant by effective and satisfying paid real estate advertising, is precisely what concerns the use of LinkedIn Real Estate Ads.
Thanks to a tool like LinkedIn Ads Immobiliare, you can in fact think of investing in advertising and getting the right return for your brand.
As for all the other possible ways to invest correctly in Capital Smart city we will talk later in a specific and detailed way to help you and advise you. The choice of the type of digital advertising that best suits your professional needs is not to be underestimated.
A note that we feel obliged to make in this regard, is precisely to advice against using all the platforms available on the web to promote your business: they would be investments to lose and now we will explain why!
Before focusing on what are the platforms and ways to do online advertising, let’s focus on the trends to invest correctly on the web and not risk making mistakes.
New Trends to Invest:
Here are the new trends to invest in paid real estate advertising and hit the mark
- Emotional videos:one of the real estate trends that is gaining momentum is undoubtedly that of making real emotional videos inside the apartments that are offered for sale or rent. In this way, paid advertising will have a feedback in terms of innovation and visibility for your real estate agency;
- Online identity(more commonly called brand building): rely on experienced professionals in the sector who will be able to create the right mix of visibility and focus on products for your real estate agency. In this way, the results will potentially be even wider in the digital world. To date, for a company, identity on the web is essential to obtain greater results and reach as many leads as possible.
- Remarketing:in the real estate sector, remarketing is undoubtedly one of the most productive activities. It is clear that investing in remarketing with online advertising becomes even more exponentially positive. Because? Of course, because trying to generate new leads through contacts who have already shown interest in your brand should be easier than the work of generating leads from scratch. Reason why, choosing to focus on a well done remarketing, should be among the priorities of a real estate agent who aims to generate new leads.
- Artificial intelligence:a detail that is thought to become essential in most avant-garde real estate companies is precisely that of exploiting AI. In fact, it is said that more and more tasks can be delegated to automations, so that the professional can devote more time and resources to other business development strategies.
- An eye always attentive to the new types of Ads: as already mentioned, progress does not wait and you will not have to be caught unprepared. In fact, there are some interesting projects regarding the world of Ads. On the web, more and more channels are made available for entrepreneurs who want to invest in online advertising. Remember that a well-built online campaign is always a positive investment for your business.
Importance of building an audience
The importance of building an audience consistent with your business
Paid advertising changes focus. Digital marketing is also evolving at the speed of light, so a strategy that worked well until some time ago probably wouldn’t get you the same results today. In the specific case, we are talking about advertising and therefore the importance of keywords during an online campaign: if until some time ago, the use of keywords during online sponsorship campaigns was a basic element, today it is no longer properly so.
To get even more productive results from paid advertising done by your real estate agency, the focus on which your campaigns will have to be based will be the audience.
It will be (and already is) very important to segment your audience in the right way. In this case, since these are possible users interested to invest in Blue World City you will need to have a complete and obsessive command of the type of users potentially interested in your business.
To improve this aspect related to customer targeting, advertising platforms help you greatly. Most of them, in fact, during the construction phase of the campaign gives you the possibility to define specifically who you want to contact.
To be able to obtain positive results through online sponsorships, following the segmentation method, you will therefore from now on carefully analyze the data, traffic, interactions, to build a real identikit relating to the potential audience really interested.
After all, what you will have to focus on will undoubtedly be the professionalism of the service offered and the quality of the product that your real estate agency is promoting online.
Study and create your online sponsorship campaigns in this new perspective, and they will become a must that will lead your business to incredible results.
In fact, it has been tested that having an audience that is truly interested in the brand and therefore well built, can bring significant returns for the company , much more than what keywords do now during an active online sponsorship.
By following this suggestion, you will in fact be able to identify the audience your campaigns are targeting: and since you are a professional in the sector, you will know that this result is the dream of every entrepreneur.
What are the platforms on which to invest?
As already mentioned, each type of business needs an accurate analysis before studying which are the best marketing strategies to be implemented; it is easy to understand that given the amount of possibilities that the web offers today, it would be counterproductive for a brand to be “everywhere”.
So how do you understand which is the best source of digital advertising for your real estate agency?
First of all, to understand where you want to aim, you will need to understand where you are starting from.
It will therefore be necessary for you, together with your marketing team, to pause to take stock of the situation and clearly define the essential aspects, before starting any type of online sponsorship.
A couple of ideas from which we could start, are these reflections:
- What are the goals in terms of results I want to achieve from this sponsorship?
- Who is my buyer persona,who am I talking to?
By following these two simple questions, it will already be easier to define and shape a strategy related to that single advertising campaign, aware of what the potential final result is.
However, if, during the brainstorming phase, it is not possible to give concrete answers to the questions suggested above, then our advice is to block the idea of doing paid advertising from the beginning. In this way, you would risk, not having clear objectives, of only wasting money and time without obtaining concrete results.
But be careful: this advice should not mean that your real estate agency does not need to invest in digital advertising, on the contrary. It will mean that you will have to study the situation more carefully to find the best strategy and make the web your strong point.
How many types of advertising are available?
Speaking in broader terms of digital marketing translated to the real estate business, the types of online advertising that could be adapted and exploited are mainly four:
- Email advertising
- Classified advertising
- Display advertising
- Search advertising
Let’s now see them individually in detail:
- Email advertising:this category includes all those emails sent massively (we are talking about newsletters) in which the only purpose of the sender is advertising. As for real estate agencies, as a business model specifically, this type of advertising is extremely productive and satisfying. The message comes directly to a possible lead, who will almost certainly have real estate needs for sale, purchase or investment.
- Classified advertising:with this type of advertising we mean all those spaces dedicated to the promotion of a product, purchased by companies to have greater visibility on websites dedicated to online purchases. In this case, a real estate agency could think of acquiring an advertising space to dedicate to the property of the month or a banner that directly sponsors its brand.
- Display advertising: itis an interesting type of advertising, very useful for those who, browsing from mobile, come across your sponsorships. Display advertising is in fact one of the first forms of online advertising that has brought concrete results to digital entrepreneurs. Although integrated with other online advertising concepts, banners and pop-ups still manage to do their promotional duty today.
- Search advertising:this method of advertising is in second place in importance, second only to display advertising; Choosing this type of advertising in fact provides a strategy aimed at visibility as your real estate agency will acquire greater visibility on search engines and will exponentially increase the possibility that a customer will click on your website before doing so on that of the competitor on duty.
Is investing in paid advertising really worth it?
If you have reached this point and you are also wondering whether or not investing money and energy in paid advertising is a convenient choice for your real estate business, don’t worry: it’s all normal.
There are many skeptical entrepreneurs who still believe they can take advantage of traditional channels and obtain satisfactory results, leaving aside the world of digital.
The trick lies precisely in trying to change the mentality of approach to the business itself: if you detach yourself for a moment from the professional habits that characterize the daily routine and try to invest in something new, seeing the change with your own eyes will be beautiful. .
According to interesting research conducted by Harvard concerning the world of online advertising, doing paid advertising is much more convenient for SMEs than for industry giants.
The reason? Of course, it is all based on the corporate visibility obtained. An SME certainly needs to make itself known and find its share of the market in the huge pie of potential customers. Much more than a world-famous behemoth needs, it’s clear.
Here then, thanks to digital advertising, it is possible to obtain interesting results that touch different points of focus for a business:
- more visits to the website;
- more contacts from interested customers;
- more online sharing by users learning about the brand;
- Greater number of appointments set.
In the specific case of real estate agencies, choosing to focus on digital advertising could prove to be a pleasant and productive discovery.
Suffice it to say that as regards the real estate business in particular, everything always starts from the Internet.
The web is in fact the first place where potential customers interface with your real estate agency. Don’t you think that if they already saw sponsorships of your brand online, they would arrive more aware and prepared? We believe so.
Trust in a particular brand leads the customer to approach it in a more open and positive way ; this data should not be underestimated in an era in which we are all constantly bombarded by a myriad of possibilities and services made available to us online and offline.
Paid real estate advertising and social networks
Up to now we have chosen to focus on the ideas about online advertising, talking exclusively about the technical ways to carry out sponsorship campaigns.
However, the time has come to mention an equally important aspect: social networks. As they are platforms in constant evolution and change, taking advantage of social networks to sponsor your brand is not wrong at all.
It being understood that the conditions listed above must remain firm in terms of target, audience and product, some of the social networks have proved to be interesting places in which to sell a service / product or simply create curiosity in the customer.
If you have a real estate agency, you will certainly know that multi-channel communication is essential. To build an effective and productive marketing plan, it will be essential to act on several fronts. Let’s take a practical example.
You will not be able to hope to obtain the predetermined results if you choose to limit the active promotions only and exclusively to a web channel.
Your website must be adequately indexed, the sponsored ones must run online and be visible to all, the social channels well cared for and clear. In short, you will not have to be caught unprepared by the user who wanders the web looking for what you have to offer him.
As for the social networks specifically, the ones that will certainly be most suitable for your sponsorships are LinkedIn, Facebook and for some time, given the interesting updates, even Instagram.
Have you decided that the time has finally come to invest in paid real estate advertising? You will not regret
Differentiate yourself from your competitors, keep up with the times. Choosing to be present (in the correct way) on the web, can only bring advantages to your real estate agency.
Those who choose to invest in paid real estate advertising are unlikely to retrace their steps. Unless you have chosen the wrong professional to entrust the marketing of your company to, you will certainly be satisfied with having invested in online advertising.
Whether your company is geographically located in a small provincial reality or in a large urban center, this is not of interest to the web. Remember that thanks to the World Wide Web you can go anywhere and get incredible results.
Investing in paid real estate advertising will undoubtedly give your agency that extra edge that you may have been trying to identify for some time.
As you have read, the ways and choices to make good digital advertising are really many.
We have preferred to list which are the best online promotion channels for a real estate business.
The main advice remains to rely, at least initially, on expert digital real estate marketing consultants who can help you study the situation and clearly define the points on which you need to act to improve.
Otherwise, as a self-taught person in the sector, you will have to take into account the possibility of making wrong choices, not immediately productive and perhaps improving gradually with the strategy to be implemented.
If you, intrigued by the subject, would like to deepen the aspect linked to the individual channels available on which to promote on the web in a more technical and detailed way , we invite you to read our real estate web advertising guide , which will certainly be able to dissolve many of the your doubts and concerns about it.
In the meantime, we hope that after reading our advice, you can rush to develop the best marketing strategy for your real estate business , investing in paid advertising in the most correct way and managing to really hit the mark.
How to choose what is the best strategy for boosting a real estate business?
- Define clear and actionable goals
- Have a full awareness of which tools you can use
Paid advertising is certainly a tool not to be underestimated for SMEs as it is clear that they are the ones who need it most in terms of visibility and lead generation.
Think about your real estate agency: do you believe that investing in paid advertising can bring concrete benefits? We really think so.