Erectile dysfunction is a condition often observed in men due to various reasons. It could happen because of high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, increased insulin levels, clogged blood vessels, or could also occur due to inheritance. A man who has erectile dysfunction is seen to not get or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The condition is known to cause a strain on relationships and also decreases self-confidence. The condition, however, is easily treatable through effective and readily available medicines like Tadalista, Vidalista, and Super p force pill.
What are the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
The symptoms of erectile dysfunction that you should watch out for are:
- Problem getting an erection
- Problem in keeping the erection
- Reduction in sexual desire
What are some of the lifestyle changes that you could make to help cure the disease?
You might not be aware of the daily habits that might be affecting your sexual health. You need to recognize and address such issues at the earliest. These are simple lifestyle changes that will heal your sexual health quickly and effectively.
- Quit Smoking:Smoking affects the body adversely and hampers the functioning of sexual organs. So, you must take immediate steps in curtailing this habit. Start with nicotine replacements so that you have a more comfortable journey towards quitting smoking.
- Lose excess weight:Excess weight causes hormonal imbalances that aid erectile dysfunction. So, it is important that you shed any excess weight and maintain proper metabolism in the body. This will also help in regaining renewed vigour in your sex life.
- Include exercise as a routine:When you exercise daily, you will be able to reduce stress, ensure increased blood flow, and also lose weight. All of these are underlying conditions that aid erectile dysfunction. Exercising every day brings in an overall relaxation in the body.
- Get treated for issues related to alcohol or drugs:If you have a habit of drinking too much, or consuming any drugs, know that such habits worsen erectile dysfunction. They also cause long term health issues that are often irreversible. Get professional help to get rid of any such addictions to lead a happy and rewarding life.
- Work out relationship problems:Sexual health problems often cause relationship issues between couples. If you think you are not able to solve your issues, consider couple counseling, which helps communicate empathetically with each other. The sessions are guided so that you can open up to each other very comfortably and find a way to work out your problems.
The effort to bring in these changes should be voluntary and whole-hearted. It is for your health and satisfaction that you need to bring these lifestyle changes as ardently as possible.
What are the various types of treatments available to cure erectile dysfunction?
With the advancement of medical science, treatment for this condition has become very advanced. The doctor diagnoses the severity of the condition and decides on the treatment to be given. Let us look at the various types of treatments available for curing erectile dysfunction.
- Oral Medications:The commonly used oral drugs for curing the condition are Viagra, vidalista, tadalista and avanafil. These medications increase the level of nitric oxide in the body that helps in relaxing muscles around the penis. This fosters increased blood flow, allowing the patient to have an erection when he experiences sexual stimulation. The doctor decides the dosage and duration of the drug consumption based on pre-existing health conditions. Even if you are taking an over-the-counter drug for erectile dysfunction, always consent to your doctor to avoid any complications due to side effects. Patients suffering from heart problems or having very low blood pressure are generally not advised to take these medications.
- Alprostadil self-injection and urethral suppository: In the self-injection method, a fine needle is used to inject alprostadil into the penis. The needle is very fine and doesn’t cause any major pain. After the injection, an erection is known to last for around an hour. In the urethral suppository method, a tiny urethral suppository is placed in the penile urethra. A special applicator is used to place the suppository inside the urethra. The erection is known to start 10 minutes after the insertion and stays between 30 to 60 minutes from then. You could experience a burning feeling in the penis or minor bleeding and formation of fibrous tissues in the urethra. These are the side effects of these processes.
- Replacement of testosterone:Some of the patients face erectile dysfunction due to low testosterone levels. In such cases, testosterone replacement therapy is recommended as an initial step or combined with other drugs.
- Using Penis pumps:A penis pump is a device that is placed on the penis and creates a vacuum that helps to pull blood to the penis. This helps in getting an erection. If the doctor judges that your condition requires a penis pump, he recommends one according to your own needs. Make sure that it is from a reputed manufacturer.
- Placing penile implants:These implants are placed on both the sides of the penis surgically. The implants are malleable or inflatable, which helps one control the duration of an erection. However, this method is only recommended when all other ways are not effective in treating the condition.
If you are facing any symptoms of erectile dysfunction, it is vital that you address them at the earliest. Make a note of all these symptoms before visiting the doctor and any pre-existing conditions you have. Make a note of all the medications you regularly take so that the doctor can give you medicines that do not interact with the existing medicines. Make a note of any traumatic situations that you have had to face beforehand, as you might not be able to recall everything at the doctor’s chamber. However, you no longer need to worry as there are enough treatments for successfully curing erectile dysfunction. You just need to diligently follow the treatment prescribed by the doctor.