How do college papers help so efficiently? Also, how do the experts reach this level? Useful articles require two things, i.e. good technique and acceptable content. There is a big hype and noise when it comes to competing writing over the internet. Anyone can come up with their writing, post it on some platform, and call it an article, essay, or a blog. However, the fine line between the good and evil is more specified and defined clearly; also, it is arguably more important.
Although good content is easy to create, what people do not understand is that everyone has something interesting to say in their way. Good technique is not easy, and it can be nuanced and abstract. Often, it is the thing that makes or breaks the beauty of an article.
Here are some rules for writing a good article:
- Minimize your barrier to entry: one of the massive barriers of an article entry is large opening paragraphs. The readers had to wade through such a long text to see if the content is written exciting and worth reading or not. And many of them would not bother to give it a read. Keep the introduction punchy and short. You can skim it and see the after-effects.
- Keep your paragraphs short of making the text visually appealing: people lose interest when they see rows and rows of dense paragraphs. You can lose the customer even after you have sold a reader on committing if consumption becomes weaker. On the other day, shorter paragraphs are compelling because they are easy to understand. Your eye gets drawn down the page because you always want to read just one more.
- Keep the text short and sweet: as per the older adage: “kill your darlings.” It is similar to rule number 2; however, it is one of the essential points that might play a vital role in uplifting your article. Cut out unnecessary details and bogus statements.
- Give it a substance: empty or shallow articles are one of the worst things on any news feed. However, they are common, and often people write fluff. However, there are specific productivity hacks and top five tips related articles in the world to last the writers to eternity. Create content for conveying understanding and meaning to explain something valuable to the readers.
- Tell your readers a story: people love to listen to the stories, and it is one of the truths of people. They respond to a compelling story that touches their heart. One of the ways that can bring the article to life is by adding up things related to human interest. Get their attention by recounting an event and the incidents by unfolding of the plot. This is the best way to illustrate a point because they do not have to garnish and excessive to be effective.
- Show, and then tell: always head by showing the readers your point and then go into explaining its meaning and reason. This structure can rule people’s head.